This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Accountable Care Organization ACO assessment.
'Easy Execution, superb product, world class support.' - Sr. Design Specialist in the Communications Industry
'Creates amazing dashboards for business insights with ease of creating complex dashboards utilizing big data from across the organization.' - Data Analytics Manager, Marketing in the Finance Industry
'Great experience thus far with The Art of Service. Easy to implement, powerful BI capabilities, great visualizations, and very user friendly. Thus far there hasn't been a need or desire to receive additional training or support from the The Art of Service team.' - Senior Consultant in the Services Industry
What Is The Accountable Care Organization ACO Self-Assessment?
The Accountable Care Organization ACO Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Accountable Care Organization ACO work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Accountable Care Organization ACO task and that every Accountable Care Organization ACO outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Accountable Care Organization ACO opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Accountable Care Organization ACO advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Accountable Care Organization ACO Self-Assessment. Featuring 618 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Accountable Care Organization ACO improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Accountable Care Organization ACO Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 618 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Accountable Care Organization ACO Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Accountable Care Organization ACO Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Accountable Care Organization ACO projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Accountable Care Organization ACO and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Accountable Care Organization ACO with this Accountable Care Organization ACO Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 618 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: What about Accountable Care Organization ACO Analysis of results?
- Define Question: Are there recognized Accountable Care Organization ACO problems?
- Measure Question: Is the Accountable Care Organization ACO process severely broken such that a re-design is necessary?
- Analyze Question: Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Accountable Care Organization ACO is underway?
- Improve Question: What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Accountable Care Organization ACO leader?
- Control Question: What are specific Accountable Care Organization ACO Rules to follow?
- Sustain Question: What problems are you facing and how do you consider Accountable Care Organization ACO will circumvent those obstacles?
Value [to you] of the Accountable Care Organization ACO Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Accountable Care Organization ACO Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.