Accountable Care Organization ACO Standard Requirements
- What is the role of a hospital in a new community environment that provides more efficient and effective health care (e.g., what are the redesigned structures and models, the role and implementation of accountable care organizations, the structures and processes needed to implement new payment models such as bundled payments, and how do organizations transition to this new role)?
- Distribution of Savings _ It should be distributed in proportion to contribution to savings, after expenses, but will savings go to investors, owners, to cover lost hospital or providers revenues relative to fee for service?
- Who are the credentialing and peer review decision-makers, i.e., those individuals or committees responsible for developing standards, reviewing practitioners, and taking action -- and what is the source of their authority?
- Despite widespread acknowledgment of the need for funda- mental reform of payment for primary care, why does volume- driven fee for service remain the dominant mode of payment?
- Will beneficiaries that receive services from a health care professional or provider that is a part of an ACO be required to receive all his/her services from the ACO?
- Baseline Data _ This is often overlooked. To compare anything, there needs to be a beginning reference point. Can you collect costs and quality data?
- What are the particular procedures and methods by which practitioners are reviewed against the ACOs clinical practice standards?
- How does an obstetrician find the right ACO partner, mesh these initiatives into programming, and be rewarded fairly?
- What aspects of patient-centeredness are particularly important for us to consider and how should we evaluate them?
- How should we assess beneficiary and caregiver experience of care as part of our assessment of ACO performance?
Why Own The Accountable Care Organization ACO Self-Assessment?
The Accountable Care Organization ACO Self-Assessment will make you a Accountable Care Organization ACO domain expert by:
Reducing the effort in the Accountable Care Organization ACO work to be done to get problems solved
- Ensuring that plans of action include every Accountable Care Organization ACO task and that every Accountable Care Organization ACO outcome is in place
- Saving time investigating strategic and tactical options and ensuring Accountable Care Organization ACO opportunity costs are low
- Delivering tailored Accountable Care Organization ACO advise instantly with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Accountable Care Organization ACO Self-Assessment. Featuring 854 new and updated case-based criteria, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Accountable Care Organization ACO improvements can be made.
What Is In The Accountable Care Organization ACO Self-Assessment?
The Accountable Care Organization ACO Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 854 criteria in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Accountable Care Organization ACO Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
The Accountable Care Organization ACO Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
Diagnose Accountable Care Organization ACO projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Accountable Care Organization ACO and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess And Define Accountable Care Organization ACO With This Accountable Care Organization ACO Self Assessment. Sample Questions From The Complete, 854 Criteria, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Criterion: What situation(s) led to this Accountable Care Organization ACO Self Assessment?
- Define Criterion: In what way can we redefine the criteria of choice clients have in our category in our favor?
- Measure Criterion: Does Accountable Care Organization ACO analysis show the relationships among important Accountable Care Organization ACO factors?
- Analyze Criterion: How do you use Accountable Care Organization ACO data and information to support organizational decision making and innovation?
- Improve Criterion: How do we measure improved Accountable Care Organization ACO service perception, and satisfaction?
- Control Criterion: How likely is the current Accountable Care Organization ACO plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
- Sustain Criterion: How do we make it meaningful in connecting Accountable Care Organization ACO with what users do day-to-day?
Cost/Benefit Analysis; Accountable Care Organization ACO Self-Assessment Justification And Approval Tools:
Purchasing a The Art of Service Self Assessment will spur new ideas, fast track project strategy and advance your professional skills. We’ve developed a set of criteria that will aid in gaining approval and give you the ability to validate and review your Self-Assessment investment:
- Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Accountable Care Organization ACO Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
- Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For a fraction of this the Self-Assessment will make you a Accountable Care Organization ACO domain authority.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
Get The Accountable Care Organization ACO Self Assessment That Will Make You A Accountable Care Organization ACO Domain Expert Now.