Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Accountable Care Solutions Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Accountable Care Solutions related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Accountable Care Solutions specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Accountable Care Solutions Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 697 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Accountable Care Solutions improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 697 standard requirements:
- Who are the key stakeholders?
- Have the customer needs been translated into specific, measurable requirements? How?
- Is there a recommended audit plan for routine surveillance inspections of Accountable Care Solutionss gains?
- What are my customers expectations and measures?
- When is the estimated completion date?
- What are the record-keeping requirements of Accountable Care Solutions activities?
- Why do we need to keep records?
- Is maximizing Accountable Care Solutions protection the same as minimizing Accountable Care Solutions loss?
- What is the risk?
- What should the next improvement project be that is related to Accountable Care Solutions?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Accountable Care Solutions book in PDF containing 697 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Accountable Care Solutions self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Accountable Care Solutions Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Accountable Care Solutions areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Accountable Care Solutions Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Accountable Care Solutions projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Accountable Care Solutions Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Accountable Care Solutions project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Have external dependencies been captured in the schedule?
- Cost Management Plan: Is Accountable Care Solutions project work proceeding in accordance with the original Accountable Care Solutions project schedule?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What are the preparations required for facing difficulties?
- Source Selection Criteria: What instructions should be provided regarding oral presentations?
- Risk Audit: Can analytical tests provide evidence that is as strong as evidence from traditional substantive tests?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What are the risks involved in appointing external agencies to manage the Accountable Care Solutions project?
- Requirements Traceability Matrix: Is there a requirements traceability process in place?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are the Accountable Care Solutions project team members located locally to the users/stakeholders?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are individual tasks of reasonable time effort (8Ð40 hours)?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Why is activity definition the first process involved in Accountable Care Solutions project time management?
Step-by-step and complete Accountable Care Solutions Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Accountable Care Solutions project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Accountable Care Solutions project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Accountable Care Solutions project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Accountable Care Solutions project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Accountable Care Solutions project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Accountable Care Solutions project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Accountable Care Solutions project with this in-depth Accountable Care Solutions Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Accountable Care Solutions projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Accountable Care Solutions and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Accountable Care Solutions investments work better.
This Accountable Care Solutions All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.