Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Accounting Today Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Accounting Today related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Accounting Today specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Accounting Today Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Accounting Today improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- When are meeting minutes sent out? Who is on the distribution list?
- Who are the Accounting Today improvement team members, including Management Leads and Coaches?
- Has the improvement team collected the voice of the customer (obtained feedback; qualitative and quantitative)?
- how do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Accounting Today values?
- Is Accounting Today dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
- Political -is anyone trying to undermine this project?
- What are the success criteria that will indicate that Accounting Today objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
- Is data collected on key measures that were identified?
- Did any value-added analysis or lean thinking take place to identify some of the gaps shown on the as is process map?
- Does Accounting Today systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Accounting Today book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Accounting Today self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Accounting Today Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Accounting Today areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Accounting Today Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Accounting Today projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Accounting Today Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Accounting Today project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Are cases of double payment duly prevented and corrected?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: A determination to transfer a risk may be made during which step of risk management?
- Team Member Status Report: Are the attitudes of staff regarding Accounting Today project work improving?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there an on-going process in place to monitor Accounting Today project risks?
- Change Management Plan: Is there support for this application(s) and are the details available for distribution?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its relationships with the community at large are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Once the responsibilities are defined for the Accounting Today project, have the deliverables, roles and responsibilities been clearly communicated to every participant?
- Risk Audit: Do you meet all obligations relating to funds secured from grants, loans and sponsors?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Do you have a consistent repeatable process that is actually used?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Why do you think schedule issues often cause the most conflicts on Accounting Today projects?
Step-by-step and complete Accounting Today Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Accounting Today project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Accounting Today project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Accounting Today project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Accounting Today project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Accounting Today project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Accounting Today project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Accounting Today project with this in-depth Accounting Today Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Accounting Today projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Accounting Today and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Accounting Today investments work better.
This Accounting Today All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.