Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Accounts and SSO Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Accounts and SSO related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Accounts and SSO specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Accounts and SSO Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 683 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Accounts and SSO improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 683 standard requirements:
- The approach of traditional Accounts and SSO works for detail complexity but is focused on a systematic approach rather than an understanding of the nature of systems themselves. what approach will permit us to deal with the kind of unpredictable emergent behaviors that dynamic complexity can introduce?
- Are new benefits received and understood?
- How will the team or the process owner(s) monitor the implementation plan to see that it is working as intended?
- What is the total cost related to deploying Accounts and SSO, including any consulting or professional services?
- Customer Measures: How Do Customers See Us?
- Is the solution cost-effective?
- Is the improvement team aware of the different versions of a process: what they think it is vs. what it actually is vs. what it should be vs. what it could be?
- Is a contingency plan established?
- How much are sponsors, customers, partners, stakeholders involved in Accounts and SSO? In other words, what are the risks, if Accounts and SSO does not deliver successfully?
- Who will be using the results of the measurement activities?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Accounts and SSO book in PDF containing 683 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Accounts and SSO self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Accounts and SSO Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Accounts and SSO areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Accounts and SSO Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Accounts and SSO projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Accounts and SSO Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Accounts and SSO project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What are the basic principles and objectives of performance measurement and assessment?
- Procurement Audit: Proper and complete records of transactions and events are maintained?
- Project Management Plan: Is the appropriate plan selected based on the organizations objectives and evaluation criteria expressed in Principles and Guidelines policies?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have lessons learned been conducted after each Accounts and SSO project release?
- Milestone List: Can you derive how soon can the whole Accounts and SSO project finish?
- Communications Management Plan: How will the person responsible for executing the communication item be notified?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractor have procedures which permit identification of recurring or non-recurring costs as necessary?
- Procurement Audit: Are outsourcing and Public Private Partnerships considered as alternatives to in-house work?
- Activity List: How can the Accounts and SSO project be displayed graphically to better visualize the activities?
- Project Scope Statement: Relevant - ask yourself can you get there; why are we doing this Accounts and SSO project?
Step-by-step and complete Accounts and SSO Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Accounts and SSO project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Accounts and SSO project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Accounts and SSO project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Accounts and SSO project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Accounts and SSO project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Accounts and SSO project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Accounts and SSO project with this in-depth Accounts and SSO Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Accounts and SSO projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Accounts and SSO and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Accounts and SSO investments work better.
This Accounts and SSO All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.