Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ACM SIGACT Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ACM SIGACT related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ACM SIGACT specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ACM SIGACT Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 718 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ACM SIGACT improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 718 standard requirements:
- Is ACM SIGACT linked to key stakeholder goals and objectives?
- How can skill-level changes improve ACM SIGACT?
- What tools were used to generate the list of possible causes?
- What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your ACM SIGACT strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
- Are we taking our company in the direction of better and revenue or cheaper and cost?
- What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this ACM SIGACT process?
- Is there a completed SIPOC representation, describing the Suppliers, Inputs, Process, Outputs, and Customers?
- Where is the data coming from to measure compliance?
- Who are the key stakeholders?
- Do you, as a leader, bounce back quickly from setbacks?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ACM SIGACT book in PDF containing 718 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your ACM SIGACT self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ACM SIGACT Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ACM SIGACT areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ACM SIGACT Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ACM SIGACT projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ACM SIGACT Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 ACM SIGACT project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Cost tracking and performance analysis Ð How will cost tracking and performance analysis be accomplished?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What records are required (eg purchase orders, agreements)?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Does the Business Case include how the ACM SIGACT project aligns with the organizations strategic goals & objectives?
- Scope Management Plan: Are the ACM SIGACT project team members located locally to the users/stakeholders?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are estimating assumptions and constraints captured?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Will the impacts be local, national or international?
- Risk Management Plan: Risk Categories: What are the main categories of risks that should be addressed on this ACM SIGACT project?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Do you have a consistent repeatable process that is actually used?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Describe a ACM SIGACT project that suffered from scope creep. Could it have been avoided?
- Quality Audit: Are all employees made aware of device defects which may occur from the improper performance of their specific jobs?
Step-by-step and complete ACM SIGACT Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ACM SIGACT project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ACM SIGACT project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ACM SIGACT project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ACM SIGACT project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ACM SIGACT project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ACM SIGACT project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ACM SIGACT project with this in-depth ACM SIGACT Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ACM SIGACT projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ACM SIGACT and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ACM SIGACT investments work better.
This ACM SIGACT All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.