- Actian Toolkit: best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Actian Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Actian related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Actian specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Actian Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 889 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Actian improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 889 standard requirements:
- Are assumptions made in Actian stated explicitly?
- What do we stand for--and what are we against?
- How do the Actian results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- How do we know that any Actian analysis is complete and comprehensive?
- Will We Aggregate Measures across Priorities?
- What one word do we want to own in the minds of our customers, employees, and partners?
- Meeting the challenge: are missed Actian opportunities costing us money?
- Will it be accepted by users?
- Do the problem and goal statements meet the SMART criteria (specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, and time-bound)?
- Do we think we know, or do we know we know ?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Actian book in PDF containing 889 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Actian self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Actian Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Actian areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Actian Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Actian projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Actian Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Actian project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are contingency plans created to prepare for risk events to occur?
- WBS Dictionary: Are estimates developed by Actian project personnel coordinated with those responsible for overall management to determine whether required resources will be available according to revised planning?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its relationship with its (past) staff is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Roles and Responsibilities: How well did the Actian project Team understand the expectations of specific roles and responsibilities?
- Change Management Plan: What processes are in place to manage knowledge about the Actian project?
- Project Scope Statement: Will the Risk Plan be updated on a regular and frequent basis?
- Quality Audit: Is Quality Audit a prerequisite for Program Accreditation or Program Recognition?
- Cost Management Plan: Are updated Actian project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current Actian project stage?
- Risk Audit: What are the benefits of a Enterprise wide approach to Risk Management?
- Requirements Management Plan: Are actual resource expenditures versus planned still acceptable?
Step-by-step and complete Actian Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Actian project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Actian project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Actian project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Actian project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Actian project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Actian project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Actian project with this in-depth Actian Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Actian projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Actian and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Actian investments work better.
This Actian All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.