Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Active Directory Federation Services Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Active Directory Federation Services related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Active Directory Federation Services specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Active Directory Federation Services Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Active Directory Federation Services improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Has/have the customer(s) been identified?
- Is the scope of Active Directory Federation Services defined?
- What are the challenges?
- What is the smallest subset of the problem we can usefully solve?
- Are high impact defects defined and identified in the stakeholder process?
- Is maximizing Active Directory Federation Services protection the same as minimizing Active Directory Federation Services loss?
- What should be measured?
- How will the process owner and team be able to hold the gains?
- What communications are necessary to support the implementation of the solution?
- Will team members regularly document their Active Directory Federation Services work?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Active Directory Federation Services book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Active Directory Federation Services self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Active Directory Federation Services Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Active Directory Federation Services areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Active Directory Federation Services Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Active Directory Federation Services projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Active Directory Federation Services Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Active Directory Federation Services project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: At what point will the Active Directory Federation Services project be closed and what will be done to formally close the Active Directory Federation Services project?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What is the level of experience available with the organization?
- Planning Process Group: How well did the chosen processes fit the needs of the Active Directory Federation Services project?
- Procurement Audit: Do procurement staff, supplier and end user communicate properly?
- Procurement Audit: Do all requests for materials, supplies, and services require supervisors authorization?
- Scope Management Plan: Is it standard practice to formally commit stakeholders to the Active Directory Federation Services project via agreements?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Where are the good opportunities facing our organizations development?
- Change Request: What kind of information about the change request needs to be captured?
- Cost Management Plan: Were Active Directory Federation Services project team members involved in the development of activity & task decomposition?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: Do any colleagues have experience with the company and/or RFPs?
Step-by-step and complete Active Directory Federation Services Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Active Directory Federation Services project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Active Directory Federation Services project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Active Directory Federation Services project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Active Directory Federation Services project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Active Directory Federation Services project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Active Directory Federation Services project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Active Directory Federation Services project with this in-depth Active Directory Federation Services Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Active Directory Federation Services projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Active Directory Federation Services and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Active Directory Federation Services investments work better.
This Active Directory Federation Services All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.