Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Active load Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Active load related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Active load specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Active load Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Active load improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Who will use it?
- When is the estimated completion date?
- Risk events: what are the things that could go wrong?
- Is the scope of Active load defined?
- In the past few months, what is the smallest change we have made that has had the biggest positive result? What was it about that small change that produced the large return?
- How will you know when its improved?
- Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Active load process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Active load process available?
- Does the Active load performance meet the customers requirements?
- Who else hopes to benefit from it?
- Are there documented procedures?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Active load book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Active load self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Active load Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Active load areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Active load Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Active load projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Active load Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Active load project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: List all schedule constraints here. Must the Active load project be complete by a specified date?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the primary and secondary schedule tools defined?
- Procurement Audit: Has the expected benefits from realisation of the procurement Active load project been calculated?
- Decision Log: Behaviors; what are guidelines that the team has identified that will assist them with getting the most out of their team meetings?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is staff trained on the software technologies that are being used on the Active load project?
- Planning Process Group: What input will you be required to provide the Active load project team?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Contradictory information between different documents?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are governance roles and responsibilities documented?
- Change Management Plan: What can you do to minimise misinterpretation and negative perceptions?
- Cost Management Plan: Is it possible to track all classes of Active load project work (e.g. scheduled, un-scheduled, defect repair, etc.)?
Step-by-step and complete Active load Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Active load project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Active load project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Active load project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Active load project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Active load project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Active load project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Active load project with this in-depth Active load Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Active load projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Active load and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Active load investments work better.
This Active load All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.