Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Active policy management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Active policy management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Active policy management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Active policy management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 703 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Active policy management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 703 standard requirements:
- How will we know that a change is improvement?
- Is the suppliers process defined and controlled?
- What are the challenges?
- Is there a limit on the number of users in Active policy management ?
- What are the gaps in my knowledge and experience?
- Is knowledge gained on process shared and institutionalized?
- Have the problem and goal statements been updated to reflect the additional knowledge gained from the analyze phase?
- Do we effectively measure and reward individual and team performance?
- In the case of a Active policy management project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Active policy management project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. Can we track that any Active policy management project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
- How will your organization measure success?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Active policy management book in PDF containing 703 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Active policy management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Active policy management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Active policy management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Active policy management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Active policy management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Active policy management Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Active policy management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Management Plan: Why would a Active policy management project run more smoothly when change management is emphasized from the beginning?
- Team Operating Agreement: Is compensation based on team and individual performance?
- Variance Analysis: Are overhead costs budgets established on a basis consistent with the anticipated direct business base?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are risk oriented checklists used during risk identification?
- Decision Log: What makes you different or better than others companies selling the same thing?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the assigned Active policy management project manager a PMP (Certified Active policy management project manager) and experienced?
- Risk Audit: Should additional substantive testing be conducted because of the risk audit results?
- Variance Analysis: Are all authorized tasks assigned to identified organizational elements?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Does all Active policy management project documentation reside in a common repository for easy access?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Do others have the time to dedicate to your Active policy management project?
Step-by-step and complete Active policy management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Active policy management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Active policy management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Active policy management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Active policy management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Active policy management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Active policy management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Active policy management project with this in-depth Active policy management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Active policy management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Active policy management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Active policy management investments work better.
This Active policy management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.