- Active sitting Toolkit: best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Active sitting Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Active sitting related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Active sitting specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Active sitting Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Active sitting improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What are our needs in relation to Active sitting skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
- A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Active sitting models, tools and techniques are necessary?
- What about Active sitting Analysis of results?
- Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Active sitting. How do we gain traction?
- What is your BATNA (best alternative to a negotiated agreement)?
- Do you have an implicit bias for capital investments over people investments?
- Are assumptions made in Active sitting stated explicitly?
- In the past year, what have you done (or could you have done) to increase the accurate perception of this company/brand as ethical and honest?
- Where is it measured?
- Is a response plan established and deployed?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Active sitting book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Active sitting self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Active sitting Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Active sitting areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Active sitting Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Active sitting projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Active sitting Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Active sitting project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Are procurement deliverables arriving on time and to specification?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Does the Active sitting project team have experience with the technology to be implemented?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is the amount of effort justified by the anticipated value of forming a new process?
- Risk Audit: Does your organization have a process for meeting its ongoing taxation obligations?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is Active sitting project work proceeding in accordance with the original Active sitting project schedule?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have all involved Active sitting project stakeholders and work groups committed to the Active sitting project?
- Executing Process Group: Could a new application negatively affect the current IT infrastructure?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the accounting system provide a basis for auditing records of direct costs chargeable to the contract?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Who should be notified of the occurrence of each of the risk indicators?
- Quality Management Plan: Were there any deficiencies / issues in prior years self-assessment?
Step-by-step and complete Active sitting Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Active sitting project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Active sitting project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Active sitting project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Active sitting project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Active sitting project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Active sitting project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Active sitting project with this in-depth Active sitting Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Active sitting projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Active sitting and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Active sitting investments work better.
This Active sitting All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.