- ActiveX Toolkit: best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ActiveX Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ActiveX related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ActiveX specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ActiveX Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 629 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ActiveX improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 629 standard requirements:
- How do we provide a safe environment -physically and emotionally?
- What key stakeholder process output measure(s) does ActiveX leverage and how?
- What are the stakeholder objectives to be achieved with ActiveX?
- Have the concerns of stakeholders to help identify and define potential barriers been obtained and analyzed?
- What counts that we are not counting?
- How do we measure improved ActiveX service perception, and satisfaction?
- What potential environmental factors impact the ActiveX effort?
- What are the uncertainties surrounding estimates of impact?
- Do you monitor the effectiveness of your ActiveX activities?
- What current systems have to be understood and/or changed?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ActiveX book in PDF containing 629 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your ActiveX self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ActiveX Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ActiveX areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ActiveX Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ActiveX projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ActiveX Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 ActiveX project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: How effective was the support you received during implementation of the product/service?
- Team Member Status Report: Do you have an Enterprise ActiveX project Management Office (EPMO)?
- Source Selection Criteria: What documentation should be used to support the selection decision?
- Requirements Management Plan: When and how will a requirements baseline be established in this ActiveX project?
- Project Management Plan: How do you organize the costs in the ActiveX project management plan?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the acceptance criteria (process and criteria to be met for key stakeholder acceptance) and who is authorized to sign off?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which is a benefit of an analogous ActiveX project estimate?
- Issue Log: Can you think of other people who might have concerns or interests?
- Scope Management Plan: Product Ð what are you trying to accomplish and how will you know when you are finished?
- Scope Management Plan: Are calculations and results of analyses essentially correct?
Step-by-step and complete ActiveX Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ActiveX project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ActiveX project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ActiveX project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ActiveX project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ActiveX project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ActiveX project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ActiveX project with this in-depth ActiveX Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ActiveX projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ActiveX and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ActiveX investments work better.
This ActiveX All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.