This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Activity-Based Costing ABC assessment.
'The Art of Service's self assessment works very well and provides significant visual analytics on operations to our end users.' - Manager, IT Clinical Systems in the Healthcare Industry
'Quality product that is very well received by business users. Easy to work with and easy to deploy.' - Strategic Architect in the Finance Industry
'Visualizing data will be critical to information driven decisions' - The Art of Service is a leader. Ease of use, flexibility, improved time to market for information decisions, user experience and adoption all contributed to a high ranking of the The Art of Service self assessment products. Pre-existing deployments and knowledge of The Art of Service was also a contributing factor in the decision.' - Technical Director in the Transportation Industry
What Is The Activity-Based Costing ABC Self-Assessment?
The Activity-Based Costing ABC Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Activity-Based Costing ABC work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Activity-Based Costing ABC task and that every Activity-Based Costing ABC outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Activity-Based Costing ABC opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Activity-Based Costing ABC advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Activity-Based Costing ABC Self-Assessment. Featuring 617 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Activity-Based Costing ABC improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Activity-Based Costing ABC Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 617 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Activity-Based Costing ABC Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Activity-Based Costing ABC Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Activity-Based Costing ABC projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Activity-Based Costing ABC and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Activity-Based Costing ABC with this Activity-Based Costing ABC Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 617 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Are assumptions made in Activity-Based Costing ABC stated explicitly?
- Define Question: When was the Activity-Based Costing ABC start date?
- Measure Question: Which customers cant participate in our Activity-Based Costing ABC domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
- Analyze Question: How will the Activity-Based Costing ABC team and the organization measure complete success of Activity-Based Costing ABC?
- Improve Question: What are your most important goals for the strategic Activity-Based Costing ABC objectives?
- Control Question: What is Activity-Based Costing ABC's impact on utilizing the best solution(s)?
- Sustain Question: Are accountability and ownership for Activity-Based Costing ABC clearly defined?
Value [to you] of the Activity-Based Costing ABC Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Activity-Based Costing ABC Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.