Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Activity-Based Management ABM Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Activity-Based Management ABM related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Activity-Based Management ABM specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Activity-Based Management ABM Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 617 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Activity-Based Management ABM improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 617 standard requirements:
- How much are sponsors, customers, partners, stakeholders involved in Activity-Based Management ABM? In other words, what are the risks, if Activity-Based Management ABM does not deliver successfully?
- How much does it cost to do something, be it an extensive overall program effort or the incremental and iterative efforts associated with a project activity?
- Is your internal audit shop involved in the development and implementation process of new services or systems?
- What are we challenging, in the sense that Mac challenged the PC or Dove tackled the Beauty Myth?
- Is your internal audit shop involved in development and implementation of processes?
- Do you have any supplemental information to add to this checklist?
- Have all non-recommended alternatives been analyzed in sufficient detail?
- What can be eliminated without impairing value to the customers?
- What are specific Activity-Based Management ABM Rules to follow?
- What is the risk?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Activity-Based Management ABM book in PDF containing 617 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Activity-Based Management ABM self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Activity-Based Management ABM Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Activity-Based Management ABM areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Activity-Based Management ABM Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Activity-Based Management ABM projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Activity-Based Management ABM Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Activity-Based Management ABM project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Has an organization readiness assessment been conducted?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do you think Activity-Based Management ABM project managers of large information technology Activity-Based Management ABM projects need strong technical skills?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are non-critical path items updated and agreed upon with the teams?
- Milestone List: Can you derive how soon can the whole Activity-Based Management ABM project finish?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are non-critical path items updated and agreed upon with the teams?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are some of the typical challenges Activity-Based Management ABM project teams face during each of the five process groups?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are meeting objectives identified for each meeting?
- Team Directory: Have you decided when to celebrate the Activity-Based Management ABM projects completion date?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Were sponsors and decision makers available when needed outside regularly scheduled meetings?
- Quality Management Plan: How does the material compare to a regulatory threshold?
Step-by-step and complete Activity-Based Management ABM Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Activity-Based Management ABM project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Activity-Based Management ABM project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Activity-Based Management ABM project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Activity-Based Management ABM project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Activity-Based Management ABM project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Activity-Based Management ABM project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Activity-Based Management ABM project with this in-depth Activity-Based Management ABM Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Activity-Based Management ABM projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Activity-Based Management ABM and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Activity-Based Management ABM investments work better.
This Activity-Based Management ABM All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.