Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Activity-Based Management (ABM) Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Activity-Based Management (ABM) related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Activity-Based Management (ABM) specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Activity-Based Management (ABM) Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 849 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Activity-Based Management (ABM) improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 849 standard requirements:
- What actually has to improve and by how much?
- Is knowledge gained on process shared and institutionalized?
- What do we want to improve?
- Identify an operational issue in your organization. for example, could a particular task be done more quickly or more efficiently?
- How does the Activity-Based Management (ABM) manager ensure against scope creep?
- How will report readings be checked to effectively monitor performance?
- How do the Activity-Based Management (ABM) results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Activity-Based Management (ABM) in a volatile global economy?
- Is Activity-Based Management (ABM) linked to key stakeholder goals and objectives?
- What do we stand for--and what are we against?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Activity-Based Management (ABM) book in PDF containing 849 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Activity-Based Management (ABM) self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Activity-Based Management (ABM) Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Activity-Based Management (ABM) areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Activity-Based Management (ABM) Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Activity-Based Management (ABM) projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Activity-Based Management (ABM) Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Activity-Based Management (ABM) project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Executing Process Group: In what way has the programme come up with innovative measures for problem-solving?
- Source Selection Criteria: What is cost analysis and when should it be performed?
- Initiating Process Group: Just how important is your work to the overall success of the Activity-Based Management (ABM) project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do procedures exist that identify when and how human resources are introduced and removed from the Activity-Based Management (ABM) project?
- Requirements Management Plan: Who will initially review the Activity-Based Management (ABM) project work or products to ensure it meets the applicable acceptance criteria?
- Activity Resource Requirements: Which logical relationship does the PDM use most often?
- Source Selection Criteria: When is it appropriate to issue a Draft Request for Proposal (DRFP)?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How would you assess the risk management process in the Activity-Based Management (ABM) project?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is the technology to be built new to your organization?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Do others have the time to dedicate to your Activity-Based Management (ABM) project?
Step-by-step and complete Activity-Based Management (ABM) Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Activity-Based Management (ABM) project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Activity-Based Management (ABM) project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Activity-Based Management (ABM) project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Activity-Based Management (ABM) project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Activity-Based Management (ABM) project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Activity-Based Management (ABM) project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Activity-Based Management (ABM) project with this in-depth Activity-Based Management (ABM) Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Activity-Based Management (ABM) projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Activity-Based Management (ABM) and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Activity-Based Management (ABM) investments work better.
This Activity-Based Management (ABM) All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.