Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Actor-manager Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Actor-manager related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Actor-manager specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Actor-manager Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 664 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Actor-manager improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 664 standard requirements:
- Who controls critical resources?
- What are the compelling stakeholder reasons for embarking on Actor-manager?
- What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Actor-manager processes?
- When is Knowledge Management Measured?
- How do we foster innovation?
- What has the team done to assure the stability and accuracy of the measurement process?
- What are the Key enablers to make this Actor-manager move?
- What are the revised rough estimates of the financial savings/opportunity for Actor-manager improvements?
- Do we combine technical expertise with business knowledge and Actor-manager Key topics include lifecycles, development approaches, requirements and how to make a business case?
- What are strategies for increasing support and reducing opposition?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Actor-manager book in PDF containing 664 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Actor-manager self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Actor-manager Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Actor-manager areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Actor-manager Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Actor-manager projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Actor-manager Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Actor-manager project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Management Plan: What skills, education, knowledge, or work experiences should the resources have for each identified competency?
- Project Management Plan: Is the appropriate plan selected based on the organizations objectives and evaluation criteria expressed in Principles and Guidelines policies?
- Schedule Management Plan: Which status reports are received per the Actor-manager project Plan?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Would it be fair to say that cost is a controlling criteria?
- Change Management Plan: Clearly articulate the overall business benefits of the Actor-manager project -why are you doing this now?
- Change Request: How are the measures for carrying out the change established?
- Procurement Audit: Are decisions to outsource and being part of public private partnerships closely linked to the delivery of departments core services and functions?
- Initiating Process Group: How is each deliverable reviewed, verified, and validated?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are contractor costs, schedule and technical performance monitored throughout the Actor-manager project?
- Scope Management Plan: Are there procedures in place to effectively manage interdependencies with other Actor-manager projects, systems, Vendors and the organization's work effort?
Step-by-step and complete Actor-manager Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Actor-manager project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Actor-manager project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Actor-manager project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Actor-manager project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Actor-manager project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Actor-manager project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Actor-manager project with this in-depth Actor-manager Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Actor-manager projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Actor-manager and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Actor-manager investments work better.
This Actor-manager All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.