Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Actuarial science Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Actuarial science related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Actuarial science specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Actuarial science Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Actuarial science improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What data was collected (past, present, future/ongoing)?
- Is the suppliers process defined and controlled?
- What do we stand for--and what are we against?
- How do our controls stack up?
- Is the performance gap determined?
- How would our PR, marketing, and social media change if we did not use outside agencies?
- What is the purpose of Actuarial science in relation to the mission?
- Are different versions of process maps needed to account for the different types of inputs?
- What are the basics of Actuarial science fraud?
- Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Actuarial science process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Actuarial science process available?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Actuarial science book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Actuarial science self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Actuarial science Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Actuarial science areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Actuarial science Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Actuarial science projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Actuarial science Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Actuarial science project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: All CWBS elements specified for external reporting?
- Project Scope Statement: What is the most common tool for helping define the detail?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What Security Considerations needed to be addressed during the Procurement Life Cycle?
- Scope Management Plan: Have adequate procedures been put in place for Actuarial science project communication and status reporting across Actuarial science project boundaries (for example interdependent software development among interfacing systems)?
- Risk Audit: For this risk .. what do you need to stop doing, start doing and keep doing?
- Formal Acceptance: Do you buy pre-configured systems or build your own configuration?
- Lessons Learned: Was the purpose of the Actuarial science project, the end products and success criteria clearly defined and agreed at the start?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the information network communicate information relevant to the task?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Is the delay in one subActuarial science project going to affect another?
- Team Performance Assessment: Do you give group members authority to make at least some important decisions?
Step-by-step and complete Actuarial science Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Actuarial science project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Actuarial science project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Actuarial science project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Actuarial science project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Actuarial science project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Actuarial science project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Actuarial science project with this in-depth Actuarial science Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Actuarial science projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Actuarial science and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Actuarial science investments work better.
This Actuarial science All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.