Acumatica Standard Requirements
- Consider what happens if the receiving application is migrated to a cloud service, and the ERP application remains in-house. What protocols do these applications use to talk to each other?
- In case multiple ERP systems are in place; could you explain what functions are supported by the ORACLE, PEOPLESOFT and SAP environments, and are their multiple instances of each?
- If the system is a local one, have you had discussions with the LSP about migration or integration with the NCRS and what migration/integration plans have been identified/agreed?
- If every company in a sector is using the same so-called vanilla software (e.g. an SAP ERP system) what happens to the competitive advantage from implementing IT systems?
- Password change policies and timelines for the erp system and associated third party products can be managed from the organizations security management system?
- What is the relationship between enterprise asset management eam systems and enterprise resource planning erp systems within asset intensive organizations?
- The Financial Accounting module is often the first module to be implemented within an ERP system. Why do many companies start with the Financial Accounting module?
- What were your companys total expenditures to integrate neutral file formats and/or develop intersystem connectivity into your CAD, CAM, CAE, PDM, or ERP systems?
- One common pitfall is the lack of a comprehensive technology strategy that indicates the objectives of the CIM or ERP implementation: low cost or differentiation?
- What management, organization, and technology issues should be addressed in deciding whether to use a conventional ERP or CRM system versus a cloud-based version?
Why Own The Acumatica Self-Assessment?
The Acumatica Self-Assessment will make you a Acumatica domain expert by:
Reducing the effort in the Acumatica work to be done to get problems solved
- Ensuring that plans of action include every Acumatica task and that every Acumatica outcome is in place
- Saving time investigating strategic and tactical options and ensuring Acumatica opportunity costs are low
- Delivering tailored Acumatica advise instantly with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Acumatica Self-Assessment. Featuring 882 new and updated case-based criteria, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Acumatica improvements can be made.
What Is In The Acumatica Self-Assessment?
The Acumatica Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 882 criteria in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Acumatica Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
The Acumatica Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
Diagnose Acumatica projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Acumatica and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess And Define Acumatica With This Acumatica Self Assessment. Sample Questions From The Complete, 882 Criteria, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Criterion: For your Acumatica project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
- Define Criterion: How important is time-to-market for your requirement?
- Measure Criterion: Does Acumatica analysis show the relationships among important Acumatica factors?
- Analyze Criterion: A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Acumatica models, tools and techniques are necessary?
- Improve Criterion: Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Acumatica?
- Control Criterion: Do the Acumatica decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- Sustain Criterion: How important is Acumatica to the user organizations mission?
Cost/Benefit Analysis; Acumatica Self-Assessment Justification And Approval Tools:
Purchasing a The Art of Service Self Assessment will spur new ideas, fast track project strategy and advance your professional skills. We’ve developed a set of criteria that will aid in gaining approval and give you the ability to validate and review your Self-Assessment investment:
- Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Acumatica Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
- Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For a fraction of this the Self-Assessment will make you a Acumatica domain authority.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
Get The Acumatica Self Assessment That Will Make You A Acumatica Domain Expert Now.