Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Acumem SlowSpotter Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Acumem SlowSpotter related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Acumem SlowSpotter specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Acumem SlowSpotter Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 716 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Acumem SlowSpotter improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 716 standard requirements:
- Are the criteria for selecting recommendations stated?
- Why is it important to have senior management support for a Acumem SlowSpotter project?
- Are customers identified and high impact areas defined?
- What are the key elements of your Acumem SlowSpotter performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
- In retrospect, of the projects that we pulled the plug on, what percent do we wish had been allowed to keep going, and what percent do we wish had ended earlier?
- How significant is the improvement in the eyes of the end user?
- What is the mission of the organization?
- Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Acumem SlowSpotter in a volatile global economy?
- How will you measure your Acumem SlowSpotter effectiveness?
- What one word do we want to own in the minds of our customers, employees, and partners?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Acumem SlowSpotter book in PDF containing 716 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Acumem SlowSpotter self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Acumem SlowSpotter Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Acumem SlowSpotter areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Acumem SlowSpotter Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Acumem SlowSpotter projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Acumem SlowSpotter Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Acumem SlowSpotter project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Assumptions Analysis -what assumptions have you made or been given about your Acumem SlowSpotter project?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are our policies supportive of a culture of quality data?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Contradictory information between different documents?
- Initiating Process Group: Based on your Acumem SlowSpotter project communication management plan, what worked well?
- Scope Management Plan: Are the Acumem SlowSpotter project team members located locally to the users/stakeholders?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is accountability placed at the lowest-possible level within the Acumem SlowSpotter project so that decisions can be made at that level?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is quality monitored from the perspective of the customers needs and expectations?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Schedule Management Plan: Which status reports are received per the Acumem SlowSpotter project Plan?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are Vendor invoices audited for accuracy before payment?
Step-by-step and complete Acumem SlowSpotter Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Acumem SlowSpotter project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Acumem SlowSpotter project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Acumem SlowSpotter project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Acumem SlowSpotter project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Acumem SlowSpotter project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Acumem SlowSpotter project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Acumem SlowSpotter project with this in-depth Acumem SlowSpotter Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Acumem SlowSpotter projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Acumem SlowSpotter and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Acumem SlowSpotter investments work better.
This Acumem SlowSpotter All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.