Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Ad hoc testing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Ad hoc testing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Ad hoc testing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Ad hoc testing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 920 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Ad hoc testing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 920 standard requirements:
- How does Ad hoc testing integrate with other stakeholder initiatives?
- Are controls defined to recognize and contain problems?
- What counts that we are not counting?
- What measurements are possible, practicable and meaningful?
- Will Ad hoc testing deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
- What resources are required for the improvement effort?
- How do we accomplish our long range Ad hoc testing goals?
- Has the direction changed at all during the course of Ad hoc testing? If so, when did it change and why?
- Who is On the Team?
- Political -is anyone trying to undermine this project?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Ad hoc testing book in PDF containing 920 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Ad hoc testing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Ad hoc testing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Ad hoc testing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Ad hoc testing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Ad hoc testing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Ad hoc testing Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Ad hoc testing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Audit: Does everyone know what they are supposed to be doing, how and why?
- Cost Management Plan: Is a PMO (Ad hoc testing project Management Office) in place and provide oversight to the Ad hoc testing project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What steps did the company take to earn this prestigious quality award?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which BEST describes the relationship between standard deviation and risk?
- Project Scope Statement: Change Management vs. Change Leadership - What's the Difference?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Does a process exist to determine which risk events to accept and which events to disregard?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What kinds of performance factors / elements do we use?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are actuals compared against estimates to analyze and correct variances?
- Lessons Learned: What was the single greatest success and the single greatest shortcoming or challenge from the Ad hoc testing projects perspective?
- Schedule Management Plan: How relevant is this attribute to this Ad hoc testing project or audit?
Step-by-step and complete Ad hoc testing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Ad hoc testing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Ad hoc testing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Ad hoc testing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Ad hoc testing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Ad hoc testing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Ad hoc testing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Ad hoc testing project with this in-depth Ad hoc testing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Ad hoc testing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Ad hoc testing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Ad hoc testing investments work better.
This Ad hoc testing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.