Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Adapted process Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Adapted process related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Adapted process specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Adapted process Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 657 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Adapted process improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 657 standard requirements:
- How do we Improve Adapted process service perception, and satisfaction?
- How much are sponsors, customers, partners, stakeholders involved in Adapted process? In other words, what are the risks, if Adapted process does not deliver successfully?
- Why is change control necessary?
- A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Adapted process models, tools and techniques are necessary?
- How can we measure the performance?
- What are the critical parameters to watch?
- How will success or failure be measured?
- What tools were used to generate the list of possible causes?
- What quality tools were used to get through the analyze phase?
- Does Adapted process create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Adapted process book in PDF containing 657 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Adapted process self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Adapted process Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Adapted process areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Adapted process Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Adapted process projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Adapted process Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Adapted process project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Audit: Are there sufficient personnel having the necessary education, background, training, and experience to assure that all operations are correctly performed?
- Procurement Audit: Were no tenders presented after the time limit accepted?
- Project Schedule: Is the Adapted process project schedule available for all Adapted process project team members to review?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What is meant by activity dependencies and how do they relate to network diagramming?
- Procurement Audit: Is the chosen supplier part of the organizations database?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its relationships with the community at large are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Procurement Audit: Has alternatives been considered for the specified procurement Adapted process project?
- Project Management Plan: Are cost risk analysis methods applied to develop contingencies for the estimated total Adapted process project costs?
- Change Request: What must be taken into consideration when introducing change control programs?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Wbs elements contractually specified for reporting of status (lowest level only)?
Step-by-step and complete Adapted process Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Adapted process project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Adapted process project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Adapted process project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Adapted process project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Adapted process project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Adapted process project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Adapted process project with this in-depth Adapted process Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Adapted process projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Adapted process and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Adapted process investments work better.
This Adapted process All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.