Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Adaptive performance Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Adaptive performance related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Adaptive performance specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Adaptive performance Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Adaptive performance improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What resources are required for the improvement effort?
- What key stakeholder process output measure(s) does Adaptive performance leverage and how?
- Are the criteria for selecting recommendations stated?
- Is there any existing Adaptive performance governance structure?
- Will any special training be provided for results interpretation?
- How do you keep key subject matter experts in the loop?
- Whose voice (department, ethnic group, women, older workers, etc) might you have missed hearing from in your company, and how might you amplify this voice to create positive momentum for your business?
- How do we ensure that implementations of Adaptive performance products are done in a way that ensures safety?
- In a project to restructure Adaptive performance outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
- For your Adaptive performance project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Adaptive performance book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Adaptive performance self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Adaptive performance Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Adaptive performance areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Adaptive performance Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Adaptive performance projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Adaptive performance Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Adaptive performance project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Are all key components of a Quality Assurance Plan present?
- Procurement Audit: Does the organization have an administrative timetable to assist the staff in implementing the budget calendar?
- Project Scope Statement: If there are vendors, have they signed off on the Adaptive performance project Plan?
- Procurement Audit: Are advance payments to employees properly authorized and controlled?
- Change Management Plan: What communication network would you use Ð informal or formal?
- Human Resource Management Plan: How relevant is this attribute to this Adaptive performance project or audit?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What instructional strategies were developed/incorporated (e.g., direct instruction, indirect instruction, experiential learning, independent study, interactive instruction)?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does a documented Adaptive performance project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Quality Management Plan: Do you periodically review your data quality system to see that it is up to date and appropriate?
- Cost Management Plan: Does the schedule include Adaptive performance project management time and change request analysis time?
Step-by-step and complete Adaptive performance Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Adaptive performance project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Adaptive performance project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Adaptive performance project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Adaptive performance project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Adaptive performance project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Adaptive performance project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Adaptive performance project with this in-depth Adaptive performance Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Adaptive performance projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Adaptive performance and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Adaptive performance investments work better.
This Adaptive performance All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.