Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Adaptive Trials Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Adaptive Trials related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Adaptive Trials specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Adaptive Trials Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 757 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Adaptive Trials improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 757 standard requirements:
- Does the Adaptive Trials task fit the clients priorities?
- Is it clear when you think of the day ahead of you what activities and tasks you need to complete?
- Why do measure/indicators matter?
- What management system can we use to leverage the Adaptive Trials experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
- What is our theory of human motivation, and how does our compensation plan fit with that view?
- Whose voice (department, ethnic group, women, older workers, etc) might you have missed hearing from in your company, and how might you amplify this voice to create positive momentum for your business?
- What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Adaptive Trials process?
- Are there any constraints known that bear on the ability to perform Adaptive Trials work? How is the team addressing them?
- What counts that we are not counting?
- If our company went out of business tomorrow, would anyone who doesnt get a paycheck here care?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Adaptive Trials book in PDF containing 757 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Adaptive Trials self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Adaptive Trials Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Adaptive Trials areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Adaptive Trials Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Adaptive Trials projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Adaptive Trials Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Adaptive Trials project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Network Diagram: What activities must occur simultaneously with this activity?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree can team members meet frequently enough to accomplish the teamÕs ends?
- Risk Management Plan: Have top software and customer managers formally committed to support the Adaptive Trials project?
- Procurement Audit: Does the procurement Adaptive Trials project have a clear goal and does the goal meet the specified needs of the users?
- Requirements Management Plan: Who will initially review the Adaptive Trials project work or products to ensure it meets the applicable acceptance criteria?
- Variance Analysis: There are detailed schedules which support control account and work package start and completion dates/events?
- Executing Process Group: When is the appropriate time to bring the scorecard to Board meetings?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Discuss some of the examples of poor quality in information technology Adaptive Trials projects presented in the What Went Wrong?
- Lessons Learned: What should have been accomplished during predeployment that was not accomplished?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is PERT / Critical Path or equivalent methodology being used?
Step-by-step and complete Adaptive Trials Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Adaptive Trials project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Adaptive Trials project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Adaptive Trials project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Adaptive Trials project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Adaptive Trials project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Adaptive Trials project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Adaptive Trials project with this in-depth Adaptive Trials Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Adaptive Trials projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Adaptive Trials and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Adaptive Trials investments work better.
This Adaptive Trials All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.