- ADCaaS Toolkit: best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ADCaaS Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ADCaaS related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ADCaaS specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ADCaaS Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 778 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ADCaaS improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 778 standard requirements:
- Are there ADCaaS problems defined?
- Do the decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- What were the underlying assumptions on the cost-benefit analysis?
- Does ADCaaS systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
- Will there be any necessary staff changes (redundancies or new hires)?
- How will the ADCaaS team and the group measure complete success of ADCaaS?
- What is an unauthorized commitment?
- What current systems have to be understood and/or changed?
- Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in ADCaaS?
- Have all non-recommended alternatives been analyzed in sufficient detail?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ADCaaS book in PDF containing 778 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your ADCaaS self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ADCaaS Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ADCaaS areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ADCaaS Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ADCaaS projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ADCaaS Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 ADCaaS project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Initiating Process Group: Are the changes in your ADCaaS project being formally requested, analyzed, and approved by the appropriate decision makers?
- Cost Management Plan: Have the key functions and capabilities been defined and assigned to each release or iteration?
- Initiating Process Group: Do you know all the stakeholders impacted by the ADCaaS project and what their needs are?
- Executing Process Group: Is the ADCaaS project performing better or worse than planned?
- Change Management Plan: Has the relevant business unit been notified of installation and support requirements?
- Cost Management Plan: Was your organizations estimating methodology being used and followed?
- Activity List: How should ongoing costs be monitored to try to keep the ADCaaS project within budget?
- Closing Process Group: How well did the chosen processes produce the expected results?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is a process for scheduling and reporting defined, including forms and formats?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who is directly responsible for decisions on issues important to the ADCaaS project?
Step-by-step and complete ADCaaS Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ADCaaS project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ADCaaS project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ADCaaS project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ADCaaS project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ADCaaS project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ADCaaS project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ADCaaS project with this in-depth ADCaaS Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ADCaaS projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ADCaaS and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ADCaaS investments work better.
This ADCaaS All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.