Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ADO.NET Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ADO.NET related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ADO.NET specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ADO.NET Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 683 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ADO.NET improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 683 standard requirements:
- Is the implementation plan designed?
- Are assumptions made in ADO.NET stated explicitly?
- Has implementation been effective in reaching specified objectives?
- Is there a transfer of ownership and knowledge to process owner and process team tasked with the responsibilities.
- What is an unauthorized commitment?
- What are your current levels and trends in key ADO.NET measures or indicators of product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers?
- Have the types of risks that may impact ADO.NET been identified and analyzed?
- How do controls support value?
- What else needs to be measured?
- Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about ADO.NET. How do we gain traction?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ADO.NET book in PDF containing 683 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your ADO.NET self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ADO.NET Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ADO.NET areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ADO.NET Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ADO.NET projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ADO.NET Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 ADO.NET project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Planning Process Group: When developing the estimates for ADO.NET project phases, you choose to add the individual estimates for the activities that comprise each phase. What type of estimation method are you using?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Would avoiding any of such impact the ADO.NET project's chance of success?
- Quality Metrics: What if the biggest risk to your business were those people who dont complain?
- Scope Management Plan: Are ADO.NET project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Contradictory information between different documents?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are changes in scope (deliverable commitments) agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Source Selection Criteria: What information is to be provided and when should it be provided?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Has the scope management document been updated and distributed to help prevent scope creep?
- Scope Management Plan: Are milestone deliverables effectively tracked and compared to ADO.NET project plan?
- Project Charter: Assumptions and Constraints: What assumptions were made in defining ADO.NET project?
Step-by-step and complete ADO.NET Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ADO.NET project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ADO.NET project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ADO.NET project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ADO.NET project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ADO.NET project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ADO.NET project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ADO.NET project with this in-depth ADO.NET Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ADO.NET projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ADO.NET and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ADO.NET investments work better.
This ADO.NET All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.