Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Adobe Captivate Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Adobe Captivate related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Adobe Captivate specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Adobe Captivate Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 942 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Adobe Captivate improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 942 standard requirements:
- What specifically is the problem? Where does it occur? When does it occur? What is its extent?
- What went well, what should change, what can improve?
- Are there any constraints (technical, political, cultural, or otherwise) that would inhibit certain solutions?
- Do we all define Adobe Captivate in the same way?
- Is the solution technically practical?
- How do you manage and improve your Adobe Captivate work systems to deliver customer value and achieve organizational success and sustainability?
- The approach of traditional Adobe Captivate works for detail complexity but is focused on a systematic approach rather than an understanding of the nature of systems themselves. what approach will permit us to deal with the kind of unpredictable emergent behaviors that dynamic complexity can introduce?
- Does Adobe Captivate analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
- What is the estimated value of the project?
- What will be the consequences to the stakeholder (financial, reputation etc) if Adobe Captivate does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Adobe Captivate book in PDF containing 942 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Adobe Captivate self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Adobe Captivate Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Adobe Captivate areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Adobe Captivate Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Adobe Captivate projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Adobe Captivate Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Adobe Captivate project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: What is the estimated cost of creating and implementing?
- Project Scope Statement: Will the QA related information be reported regularly as part of the Status Reporting mechanisms?
- Source Selection Criteria: Does an evaluation need to include the identification of strengths and weaknesses?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have the key elements of a coherent Adobe Captivate project management strategy been established?
- Scope Management Plan: Are written status reports provided on a designated frequent basis?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Once the responsibilities are defined for the Adobe Captivate project, have the deliverables, roles and responsibilities been clearly communicated to every participant?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: With too many people labeled as doing the work, are there too many hands involved?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Have operating capacities been created and/or reinforced in partners?
- Procurement Management Plan: Has a structured approach been used to break work effort into manageable components (WBS)?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Which of your Adobe Captivate projects should be selected when compared with other Adobe Captivate projects?
Step-by-step and complete Adobe Captivate Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Adobe Captivate project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Adobe Captivate project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Adobe Captivate project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Adobe Captivate project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Adobe Captivate project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Adobe Captivate project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Adobe Captivate project with this in-depth Adobe Captivate Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Adobe Captivate projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Adobe Captivate and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Adobe Captivate investments work better.
This Adobe Captivate All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.