Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Adobe Captivate Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Adobe Captivate related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Adobe Captivate specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Adobe Captivate Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 947 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Adobe Captivate improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 947 standard requirements:
- Do you offer a full array of live, interactive training (including solution certification) via the internet, thus minimizing an end users need for travel and additional travel-related expenses for training?
- How many training hours are included within the standard support and maintenance agreement and how is that training delivered (e.g., at the vendors location, onsite at the customers location, via the web)?
- Its critical to consider the User Experience of the moment of need when creating your microlearning. What are the design requirements for microlearning in this exact moment?
- Does your organization provide programs for resources development (e.g. direct training and skills improvement, reimbursement for training, certification tests, mentoring)?
- What are your organizations main training delivery methods (eg in house, external, external conferences and seminars, job rotations, e-learning) and how is this decided?
- Using smaller, bite-sized bits of information to teach a skill or concept has been around for decades, even if you did not call it microlearning then. Remember chunking?
- Does the LMS provide additional features or the opportunity to develop new features which will improve the teaching and learning experience in important ways?
- Do all persons responsible for and working on environmental matters have adequate training, required certifications, resources, and authority to perform jobs?
- In regards to blogs/chat rooms - does the vendor need to supply a built in blog/chat room tool, or simply link from the portal to an existing blog/chat room?
- If a new system is expected to interface/Integrate with any one of your current 3rd party/ Legacy system then what is the interface/integration required?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Adobe Captivate book in PDF containing 947 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Adobe Captivate self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Adobe Captivate Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Adobe Captivate areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Adobe Captivate Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Adobe Captivate projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Adobe Captivate Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Adobe Captivate project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Is the lesson based on actual Adobe Captivate project experience rather than on independent research?
- Project Scope Statement: Will the qa related information be reported regularly as part of the status reporting mechanisms?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Pay attention to the quality of the plans: is the content complete, or does it seem to be lacking detail?
- Variance Analysis: How do you verify authorization to proceed with all authorized work?
- Scope Management Plan: Who is responsible for monitoring the Adobe Captivate project scope to ensure the Adobe Captivate project remains within the scope baseline?
- Risk Audit: Does your organization have or has considered the need for insurance covers: public liability, professional indemnity and directors and officers liability?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Have all involved stakeholders and work groups committed to the Adobe Captivate project?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractors system provide for the determination of cost variances attributable to the excess usage of material?
- Procurement Audit: Does your organization have an overall strategy and/or policy on public procurement, providing guidance for procuring entities?
- Human Resource Management Plan: How are you going to ensure that you have a well motivated workforce?
Step-by-step and complete Adobe Captivate Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Adobe Captivate project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Adobe Captivate project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Adobe Captivate project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Adobe Captivate project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Adobe Captivate project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Adobe Captivate project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Adobe Captivate project with this in-depth Adobe Captivate Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Adobe Captivate projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Adobe Captivate and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Adobe Captivate investments work better.
This Adobe Captivate All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.