Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Adobe Edge Animate Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Adobe Edge Animate related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Adobe Edge Animate specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Adobe Edge Animate Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Adobe Edge Animate improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Who do we want our customers to become?
- What is your BATNA (best alternative to a negotiated agreement)?
- Which customers cant participate in our Adobe Edge Animate domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
- How will we know if we have been successful?
- How can we improve Adobe Edge Animate?
- Who, on the executive team or the board, has spoken to a customer recently?
- Are we taking our company in the direction of better and revenue or cheaper and cost?
- How do mission and objectives affect the Adobe Edge Animate processes of our organization?
- Will any special training be provided for results interpretation?
- To what extent does management recognize Adobe Edge Animate as a tool to increase the results?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Adobe Edge Animate book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Adobe Edge Animate self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Adobe Edge Animate Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Adobe Edge Animate areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Adobe Edge Animate Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Adobe Edge Animate projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Adobe Edge Animate Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Adobe Edge Animate project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Charter: Pop Quiz Ð Which are the same inputs as in the Adobe Edge Animate project Charter?
- Cost Management Plan: Does the Resource Management Plan include a personnel development plan?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Ideas for Developing Soft Skills at your organization?
- Variance Analysis: Are procedures for variance analysis documented and consistently applied at the control account level and selected WBS and organizational levels at least monthly as a routine task?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are requirements management tracking tools and procedures in place?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are there any drawbacks to using a responsibility assignment matrix?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are the WBS and organizational levels for application of the Adobe Edge Animate projected overhead costs identified?
- Scope Management Plan: Who is responsible for monitoring the Adobe Edge Animate project scope to ensure the Adobe Edge Animate project remains within the scope baseline?
- Closing Process Group: What areas does the group agree are the biggest success on the Adobe Edge Animate project?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are there cosmetic errors that hinder readability and comprehension?
Step-by-step and complete Adobe Edge Animate Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Adobe Edge Animate project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Adobe Edge Animate project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Adobe Edge Animate project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Adobe Edge Animate project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Adobe Edge Animate project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Adobe Edge Animate project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Adobe Edge Animate project with this in-depth Adobe Edge Animate Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Adobe Edge Animate projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Adobe Edge Animate and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Adobe Edge Animate investments work better.
This Adobe Edge Animate All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.