- Adobe FrameMaker Toolkit: best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Adobe FrameMaker Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Adobe FrameMaker related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Adobe FrameMaker specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Adobe FrameMaker Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Adobe FrameMaker improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Is the optimal solution selected based on testing and analysis?
- How will input, process, and output variables be checked to detect for sub-optimal conditions?
- Do you have a vision statement?
- Have all non-recommended alternatives been analyzed in sufficient detail?
- Do those selected for the Adobe FrameMaker team have a good general understanding of what Adobe FrameMaker is all about?
- How will measures be used to manage and adapt?
- What are the stakeholder objectives to be achieved with Adobe FrameMaker?
- What customer feedback methods were used to solicit their input?
- What to do with the results or outcomes of measurements?
- What is Adobe FrameMakers impact on utilizing the best solution(s)?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Adobe FrameMaker book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Adobe FrameMaker self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Adobe FrameMaker Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Adobe FrameMaker areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Adobe FrameMaker Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Adobe FrameMaker projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Adobe FrameMaker Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Adobe FrameMaker project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Cost Estimates: What were things that you did well, but could improve, and how?
- Closing Process Group: Specific - Is the objective clear in terms of what, how, when, and where the situation will be changed?
- Executing Process Group: How do you enter durations, link tasks, and view critical path information?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know whether they are adhering to their mission and achieving their objectives?
- Cost Management Plan: Are the schedule estimates reasonable given the Adobe FrameMaker project?
- Lessons Learned: What were the problems encountered in the Adobe FrameMaker project-functional area relationship, why, and how could they be fixed?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its system for recruiting the best staff possible are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Planning Process Group: In what way has the program contributed towards the issue culture and development included on the public agenda?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: A Adobe FrameMaker project management team of two has 8 key stakeholders to work with. How many potential communications channels exist on the Adobe FrameMaker project?
- Procurement Audit: Are idle funds invested, and is interest distributed to the various activity accounts at least annually?
Step-by-step and complete Adobe FrameMaker Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Adobe FrameMaker project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Adobe FrameMaker project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Adobe FrameMaker project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Adobe FrameMaker project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Adobe FrameMaker project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Adobe FrameMaker project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Adobe FrameMaker project with this in-depth Adobe FrameMaker Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Adobe FrameMaker projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Adobe FrameMaker and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Adobe FrameMaker investments work better.
This Adobe FrameMaker All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.