Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Adobe Marketing Cloud Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Adobe Marketing Cloud related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Adobe Marketing Cloud specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Adobe Marketing Cloud Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 814 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Adobe Marketing Cloud improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 814 standard requirements:
- Which web analytics tool would help me best to determine the impact of page load time on conversion?
- Whats the composition of your website visitor base (in-state vs. out of state, seasonality, etc)?
- Which website search engine ranking tracking tool has the most customizable output?
- What are the different plans/levels of support and maintenance that a user can subscribe to?
- When conducting a website review what are some of the key areas that you look at?
- Is the term declared properly, with a URI and adequate documentation and support?
- How does the system manage new designs, parts, and other aspects of the product lifecycle?
- Have you seen templates for monthly or quarterly web analytics trend reporting?
- What are the standard definitions of engagement in terms of web analytics?
- Is there a way to move just one website profile from one user to another?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Adobe Marketing Cloud book in PDF containing 814 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Adobe Marketing Cloud self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Adobe Marketing Cloud Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Adobe Marketing Cloud areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Adobe Marketing Cloud Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Adobe Marketing Cloud projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Adobe Marketing Cloud Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Adobe Marketing Cloud project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Metrics: Is there a set of procedures to capture, analyze and act on quality metrics?
- Project Scope Statement: How will you verify the accuracy of the work of the Adobe Marketing Cloud project, and what constitutes acceptance of the deliverables?
- Executing Process Group: Does the Adobe Marketing Cloud project team have enough people to execute the Adobe Marketing Cloud project plan?
- Risk Register: Risk Documentation: What reporting formats and processes will be used for risk management activities?
- Procurement Audit: Was the outcome of the award process properly reached and communicated?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is the process working, but people are not executing in compliance of the process?
- Quality Audit: Are there appropriate means for intervening if necessary?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there a requirements change management processes in place?
- Change Request: Who is responsible for the implementation and monitoring of all measures?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are Adobe Marketing Cloud project team roles and responsibilities identified and documented?
Step-by-step and complete Adobe Marketing Cloud Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Adobe Marketing Cloud project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Adobe Marketing Cloud project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Adobe Marketing Cloud project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Adobe Marketing Cloud project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Adobe Marketing Cloud project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Adobe Marketing Cloud project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Adobe Marketing Cloud project with this in-depth Adobe Marketing Cloud Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Adobe Marketing Cloud projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Adobe Marketing Cloud and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Adobe Marketing Cloud investments work better.
This Adobe Marketing Cloud All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.