Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Advanced Analytics and Data Science Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Advanced Analytics and Data Science related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Advanced Analytics and Data Science specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Advanced Analytics and Data Science Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 739 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Advanced Analytics and Data Science improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 739 standard requirements:
- What were the financial benefits resulting from any ground fruit or low-hanging fruit (quick fixes)?
- Have specific policy objectives been defined?
- How do we go about Securing Advanced Analytics and Data Science?
- Will Advanced Analytics and Data Science deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
- Does our organization need more Advanced Analytics and Data Science education?
- What kind of crime could a potential new hire have committed that would not only not disqualify him/her from being hired by our organization, but would actually indicate that he/she might be a particularly good fit?
- What can you control?
- Is the Advanced Analytics and Data Science organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
- Is a solid data collection plan established that includes measurement systems analysis?
- What is a feasible sequencing of reform initiatives over time?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Advanced Analytics and Data Science book in PDF containing 739 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Advanced Analytics and Data Science self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Advanced Analytics and Data Science Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Advanced Analytics and Data Science areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Advanced Analytics and Data Science Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Advanced Analytics and Data Science projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Advanced Analytics and Data Science Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Advanced Analytics and Data Science project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity List: For other activities, how much delay can be tolerated?
- Planning Process Group: Is the identification of the problems, inequalities and gaps, with their respective causes, clear in the Advanced Analytics and Data Science project?
- Communications Management Plan: In your work, how much time is spent on stakeholder identification?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What stakeholder group needs, expectations, and interests are being met by the Advanced Analytics and Data Science project?
- Quality Management Plan: Is the Steering Committee active in Advanced Analytics and Data Science project oversight?
- Risk Audit: Management -what contingency plans do you have if the risk becomes a reality?
- Closing Process Group: What will you do to minimize the impact should a risk event occur?
- Risk Management Plan: Does the Advanced Analytics and Data Science project team have experience with the technology to be implemented?
- Executing Process Group: What are the main types of contracts if you do decide to outsource?
- Lessons Learned: Did the delivered product meet the specified requirements and goals of the Advanced Analytics and Data Science project?
Step-by-step and complete Advanced Analytics and Data Science Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Advanced Analytics and Data Science project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Advanced Analytics and Data Science project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Advanced Analytics and Data Science project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Advanced Analytics and Data Science project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Advanced Analytics and Data Science project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Advanced Analytics and Data Science project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Advanced Analytics and Data Science project with this in-depth Advanced Analytics and Data Science Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Advanced Analytics and Data Science projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Advanced Analytics and Data Science and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Advanced Analytics and Data Science investments work better.
This Advanced Analytics and Data Science All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.