Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Advanced Design System Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Advanced Design System related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Advanced Design System specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Advanced Design System Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 688 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Advanced Design System improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 688 standard requirements:
- What would happen if Advanced Design System werent done?
- Are key measures identified and agreed upon?
- What are the dynamics of the communication plan?
- Are there Advanced Design System problems defined?
- Were there any improvement opportunities identified from the process analysis?
- Who will be in control?
- What are the expected benefits of Advanced Design System to the stakeholder?
- What did we miss in the interview for the worst hire we ever made?
- Who defines (or who defined) the rules and roles?
- How do the Advanced Design System results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Advanced Design System book in PDF containing 688 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Advanced Design System self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Advanced Design System Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Advanced Design System areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Advanced Design System Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Advanced Design System projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Advanced Design System Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Advanced Design System project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Variance Analysis: Does the contractors system include procedures for measuring the performance of critical subcontractors?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are right task and resource calendars used in the IMS?
- Risk Audit: Is the technology to be built new to your organization?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Will the new application negatively affect the current IT infrastructure?
- Issue Log: Can you think of other people who might have concerns or interests?
- Planning Process Group: In which Advanced Design System project management process group is the detailed Advanced Design System project budget created?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What will be the likely political situation during the life of the Advanced Design System project?
- Cost Baseline: Has the Advanced Design System project documentation been archived or otherwise disposed as described in the Advanced Design System project communication plan?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Who determines the quality and expertise of contractors?
- Planning Process Group: On which process should team members spend the most time?
Step-by-step and complete Advanced Design System Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Advanced Design System project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Advanced Design System project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Advanced Design System project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Advanced Design System project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Advanced Design System project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Advanced Design System project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Advanced Design System project with this in-depth Advanced Design System Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Advanced Design System projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Advanced Design System and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Advanced Design System investments work better.
This Advanced Design System All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.