This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Advanced Metering Infrastructure AMI assessment.
'The visualisations speak for themselves, very powerful! We also did a side by side comparison with an in-house tool and there was no comparison.' - Vice President, Business Intelligence & Client Analytics in the Manufacturing Industry
'Thank you for the excel dashboard. It is so powerful.' - Tahar H., Researcher at Institute of Economic Analysis and Prospective Studies
'Management consultant teams need to develop a number of hypothesis, test them, select promising ones and keep refining them. Because the project time is very limited, it is of significant advantage to shorten the iteration of hypothesis development and testing, which is exactly what The Art of Service is great at. In most cases The Art of Service is 10x faster than our in-house tool to test a hypothesis on moderately complex questions, and it becomes an essential part of analysis work flow for most projects I've done recently.' - Project Leader in the Services Industry
What Is The Advanced Metering Infrastructure AMI Self-Assessment?
The Advanced Metering Infrastructure AMI Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Advanced Metering Infrastructure AMI work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Advanced Metering Infrastructure AMI task and that every Advanced Metering Infrastructure AMI outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Advanced Metering Infrastructure AMI opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Advanced Metering Infrastructure AMI advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Advanced Metering Infrastructure AMI Self-Assessment. Featuring 613 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Advanced Metering Infrastructure AMI improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Advanced Metering Infrastructure AMI Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 613 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Advanced Metering Infrastructure AMI Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Advanced Metering Infrastructure AMI Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Advanced Metering Infrastructure AMI projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Advanced Metering Infrastructure AMI and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Advanced Metering Infrastructure AMI with this Advanced Metering Infrastructure AMI Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 613 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: How do we Improve Advanced Metering Infrastructure AMI service perception, and satisfaction?
- Define Question: How will you measure your Advanced Metering Infrastructure AMI effectiveness?
- Measure Question: Is the scope of Advanced Metering Infrastructure AMI defined?
- Analyze Question: Does Advanced Metering Infrastructure AMI create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
- Improve Question: Who will be responsible for documenting the Advanced Metering Infrastructure AMI requirements in detail?
- Control Question: In the case of a Advanced Metering Infrastructure AMI project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Advanced Metering Infrastructure AMI project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Advanced Metering Infrastructure AMI project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
- Sustain Question: How will variation in the actual durations of each activity be dealt with to ensure that the expected Advanced Metering Infrastructure AMI results are met?
Value [to you] of the Advanced Metering Infrastructure AMI Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Advanced Metering Infrastructure AMI Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.