Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Advanced Metering Infrastructure AMI Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Advanced Metering Infrastructure AMI related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Advanced Metering Infrastructure AMI specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Advanced Metering Infrastructure AMI Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 613 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Advanced Metering Infrastructure AMI improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 613 standard requirements:
- Are improvement team members fully trained on Advanced Metering Infrastructure AMI?
- What controls do we have in place to protect data?
- What are the compelling stakeholder reasons for embarking on Advanced Metering Infrastructure AMI?
- Does the response plan contain a definite closed loop continual improvement scheme (e.g., plan-do-check-act)?
- What needs improvement?
- What information do users need?
- What are our Advanced Metering Infrastructure AMI Processes?
- Is the solution technically practical?
- If you had to rebuild your organization without any traditional competitive advantages (i.e., no killer a technology, promising research, innovative product/service delivery model, etc.), how would your people have to approach their work and collaborate together in order to create the necessary conditions for success?
- What will be the consequences to the stakeholder (financial, reputation etc) if Advanced Metering Infrastructure AMI does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Advanced Metering Infrastructure AMI book in PDF containing 613 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Advanced Metering Infrastructure AMI self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Advanced Metering Infrastructure AMI Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Advanced Metering Infrastructure AMI areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Advanced Metering Infrastructure AMI Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Advanced Metering Infrastructure AMI projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Advanced Metering Infrastructure AMI Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Advanced Metering Infrastructure AMI project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Request: Will all change requests be unconditionally tracked through this process?
- Cost Management Plan: Progress measurement and control _ How will the Advanced Metering Infrastructure AMI project measure and control progress?
- Lessons Learned: How efficient were Advanced Metering Infrastructure AMI project team meetings conducted?
- Source Selection Criteria: In Which phase of the Acquisition Process Cycle does source qualifications reside?
- WBS Dictionary: Are the responsibilities and authorities of each of the above organizational elements or managers clearly defined?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What will be the likely political environment during the life of the Advanced Metering Infrastructure AMI project?
- Team Directory: Process Decisions: Is work progressing on schedule and per contract requirements?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have all involved Advanced Metering Infrastructure AMI project stakeholders and work groups committed to the Advanced Metering Infrastructure AMI project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have the procedures for identifying budget variances been followed?
- Procurement Audit: Is a log maintained over the use of signature plates?
Step-by-step and complete Advanced Metering Infrastructure AMI Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Advanced Metering Infrastructure AMI project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Advanced Metering Infrastructure AMI project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Advanced Metering Infrastructure AMI project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Advanced Metering Infrastructure AMI project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Advanced Metering Infrastructure AMI project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Advanced Metering Infrastructure AMI project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Advanced Metering Infrastructure AMI project with this in-depth Advanced Metering Infrastructure AMI Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Advanced Metering Infrastructure AMI projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Advanced Metering Infrastructure AMI and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Advanced Metering Infrastructure AMI investments work better.
This Advanced Metering Infrastructure AMI All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.