Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Advanced Metering Infrastructure Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Advanced Metering Infrastructure related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Advanced Metering Infrastructure specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Advanced Metering Infrastructure Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Advanced Metering Infrastructure improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- As a sponsor, customer or management, how important is it to meet goals, objectives?
- Have you found any ground fruit or low-hanging fruit for immediate remedies to the gap in performance?
- Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Advanced Metering Infrastructure forward?
- Why are Advanced Metering Infrastructure skills important?
- What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Advanced Metering Infrastructure project?
- What critical content must be communicated; who, what, when, where, and how?
- Who will be responsible for deciding whether Advanced Metering Infrastructure goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
- What actually has to improve and by how much?
- An organizationally feasible system request is one that considers the mission, goals and objectives of the organization. key questions are: is the solution request practical and will it solve a problem or take advantage of an opportunity to achieve company goals?
- Are the best solutions selected?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Advanced Metering Infrastructure book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Advanced Metering Infrastructure self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Advanced Metering Infrastructure Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Advanced Metering Infrastructure areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Advanced Metering Infrastructure Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Advanced Metering Infrastructure projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Advanced Metering Infrastructure Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Advanced Metering Infrastructure project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Scope Statement: If the scope changes, what will the impact be to your Advanced Metering Infrastructure project in terms of duration, cost, quality, or any other important areas of the Advanced Metering Infrastructure project?
- Communications Management Plan: Timing: when do the effects of the communication take place?
- Change Request: Will this change conflict with other requirements changes (e.g., lead to conflicting operational scenarios)?
- Procurement Audit: Were the tender documents comprehensive, transparent and free from restrictions or conditions which would discriminate against certain suppliers?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What potential impact does the Advanced Metering Infrastructure project have on the stakeholder?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Which of such risk factors can be avoided altogether?
- Team Performance Assessment: Individual task proficiency and team process behavior: Whats important for team functioning?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have all documents been archived in a Advanced Metering Infrastructure project repository for each release?
- Procurement Audit: Are all mutilated and voided checks retained for proper accounting of pre-numbered checks?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Resource Providers; Who can provide resources to ensure the implementation of the Advanced Metering Infrastructure project?
Step-by-step and complete Advanced Metering Infrastructure Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Advanced Metering Infrastructure project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Advanced Metering Infrastructure project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Advanced Metering Infrastructure project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Advanced Metering Infrastructure project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Advanced Metering Infrastructure project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Advanced Metering Infrastructure project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Advanced Metering Infrastructure project with this in-depth Advanced Metering Infrastructure Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Advanced Metering Infrastructure projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Advanced Metering Infrastructure and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Advanced Metering Infrastructure investments work better.
This Advanced Metering Infrastructure All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.