Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Advanced planning and scheduling Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Advanced planning and scheduling related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Advanced planning and scheduling specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Advanced planning and scheduling Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Advanced planning and scheduling improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Advanced planning and scheduling processes?
- How would one define Advanced planning and scheduling leadership?
- How do your measurements capture actionable Advanced planning and scheduling information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
- Who controls critical resources?
- Can we add value to the current Advanced planning and scheduling decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
- We picked a method, now what?
- What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Advanced planning and scheduling strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
- Is a solution implementation plan established, including schedule/work breakdown structure, resources, risk management plan, cost/budget, and control plan?
- What are my customers expectations and measures?
- Are controls in place and consistently applied?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Advanced planning and scheduling book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Advanced planning and scheduling self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Advanced planning and scheduling Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Advanced planning and scheduling areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Advanced planning and scheduling Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Advanced planning and scheduling projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Advanced planning and scheduling Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Advanced planning and scheduling project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Have activity relationships and interdependencies within tasks been adequately identified?
- Lessons Learned: How closely did deliverables match what was defined within the Advanced planning and scheduling project Scope?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its relationships with other relevant organizations are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are the schedule estimates reasonable given the Advanced planning and scheduling project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Does the detailed Advanced planning and scheduling project plan identify individual responsibilities for the next 4Ð6 weeks?
- Risk Data Sheet: What do people affected think about the need for, and practicality of preventive measures?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: Is there anything planned that doesn t need to be here?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are all key components of a Quality Assurance Plan present?
- Scope Management Plan: Do all stakeholders know how to access this repository and where to find the Advanced planning and scheduling project documentation?
- WBS Dictionary: Is the anticipated (firm and potential) business base Advanced planning and scheduling projected in a rational, consistent manner?
Step-by-step and complete Advanced planning and scheduling Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Advanced planning and scheduling project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Advanced planning and scheduling project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Advanced planning and scheduling project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Advanced planning and scheduling project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Advanced planning and scheduling project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Advanced planning and scheduling project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Advanced planning and scheduling project with this in-depth Advanced planning and scheduling Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Advanced planning and scheduling projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Advanced planning and scheduling and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Advanced planning and scheduling investments work better.
This Advanced planning and scheduling All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.