Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Advanced Process Control Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Advanced Process Control related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Advanced Process Control specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Advanced Process Control Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 639 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Advanced Process Control improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 639 standard requirements:
- Are you satisfied with your current role? If not, what is missing from it?
- Have all basic functions of Advanced Process Control been defined?
- How do we foster innovation?
- Has implementation been effective in reaching specified objectives?
- When information truly is ubiquitous, when reach and connectivity are completely global, when computing resources are infinite, and when a whole new set of impossibilities are not only possible, but happening, what will that do to our business?
- Does Advanced Process Control create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
- Is the Advanced Process Control scope manageable?
- How to measure lifecycle phases?
- What are the revised rough estimates of the financial savings/opportunity for Advanced Process Control improvements?
- For decision problems, how do you develop a decision statement?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Advanced Process Control book in PDF containing 639 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Advanced Process Control self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Advanced Process Control Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Advanced Process Control areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Advanced Process Control Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Advanced Process Control projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Advanced Process Control Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Advanced Process Control project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree do team members frequently explore the teams purpose and its implications?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: Ask: are others positioned to know, are others credible, and will others cooperate?
- Project Schedule: Advanced Process Control project work estimates Who is managing the work estimate quality of work tasks in the Advanced Process Control project schedule?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: Is a Construction detail attached (to aid in explanation)?
- Initiating Process Group: Do you know all the stakeholders impacted by the Advanced Process Control project and what their needs are?
- Cost Management Plan: Are estimating assumptions and constraints captured?
- Human Resource Management Plan: How can below standard performers be guided/developed to upgrade performance?
- Risk Management Plan: Are end-users enthusiastically committed to the Advanced Process Control project and the system/product to be built?
- Procurement Audit: Were the tender documents comprehensive, transparent and non-discriminating?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree will new and supplemental skills be introduced as the need is recognized?
Step-by-step and complete Advanced Process Control Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Advanced Process Control project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Advanced Process Control project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Advanced Process Control project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Advanced Process Control project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Advanced Process Control project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Advanced Process Control project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Advanced Process Control project with this in-depth Advanced Process Control Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Advanced Process Control projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Advanced Process Control and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Advanced Process Control investments work better.
This Advanced Process Control All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.