Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical AdWords Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any AdWords related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated AdWords specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the AdWords Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which AdWords improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What are the key elements of your AdWords performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
- Are customer(s) identified and segmented according to their different needs and requirements?
- How are the AdWordss objectives aligned to the groups overall stakeholder strategy?
- How can we become more high-tech but still be high touch?
- What are the uncertainties surrounding estimates of impact?
- Are key measures identified and agreed upon?
- What are the long-term AdWords goals?
- Whats the best design framework for AdWords organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
- Are gaps between current performance and the goal performance identified?
- What are the boundaries of the scope? What is in bounds and what is not? What is the start point? What is the stop point?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the AdWords book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your AdWords self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the AdWords Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which AdWords areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough AdWords Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage AdWords projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step AdWords Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 AdWords project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Requirements Traceability Matrix: How will it affect the stakeholders personally in their career?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks that could significantly affect the schedule of the AdWords project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Will the current technology alter during the life of the AdWords project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What potential impact does the AdWords project have on the stakeholder?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is a process defined for baseline approval and control?
- Network Diagram: Are the Gantt Chart and/or Network Diagram updated periodically and used to assess the overall AdWords project timetable?
- Risk Audit: Do you have position descriptions for all key paid and volunteer positions in your organization?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who will promote/support the AdWords project, provided that they are involved?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are there any activities or deliverables being added or gold-plated that could be dropped or scaled back without falling short of the original requirement?
- Cost Management Plan: Responsibilities Ð What is the split of responsibilities between the owner and contractors?
Step-by-step and complete AdWords Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 AdWords project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 AdWords project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 AdWords project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 AdWords project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 AdWords project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 AdWords project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any AdWords project with this in-depth AdWords Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose AdWords projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in AdWords and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make AdWords investments work better.
This AdWords All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.