Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Affiliate Marketing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Affiliate Marketing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Affiliate Marketing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Affiliate Marketing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 756 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Affiliate Marketing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 756 standard requirements:
- How does the customer acquisition cost cac compare when acquiring via affiliate marketing vs other means?
- What is the Long Tail and how do recommender systems support sales of items in the Long Tail?
- How can human editors, including consumers, make recommender systems more helpful?
- Can you earn money generating traffic to other sites such as Amazon Best Buy etc?
- Which Industry Publications or Websites do you read or visit on a regular basis?
- What role has affiliate marketing played relative to overall online marketing?
- Have you ever attended an internet marketing conference, workshop or seminar?
- What are the highest impact inbound marketing strategies for saas companies?
- Are there any promising new solutions for small business marketing problem?
- Should I implement a Referral or Affiliate Program for my B2B SaaS company?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Affiliate Marketing book in PDF containing 756 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Affiliate Marketing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Affiliate Marketing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Affiliate Marketing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Affiliate Marketing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Affiliate Marketing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Affiliate Marketing Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Affiliate Marketing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Metrics: Can you correlate your quality metrics to profitability?
- Requirements Documentation: Where do system and software requirements come from, what are their sources?
- Scope Management Plan: Is the Affiliate Marketing project Sponsor clearly communicating the Business Case or rationale for why this Affiliate Marketing project is needed?
- Quality Audit: What does an analysis of the organizations staff profile suggest in terms of its planning, and how is this being addressed?
- Network Diagram: What activity must be completed immediately before this activity can start?
- Variance Analysis: Are the overhead pools formally and adequately identified?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the Steering Committee active in Affiliate Marketing project oversight?
- Lessons Learned: What would you like to see better documented about how to use existing processes on this type of Affiliate Marketing project?
- Source Selection Criteria: What management structure does the organization consider as optimal for performing the contract?
- Requirements Management Plan: Will you use tracing to help understand the impact of a change in requirements?
Step-by-step and complete Affiliate Marketing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Affiliate Marketing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Affiliate Marketing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Affiliate Marketing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Affiliate Marketing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Affiliate Marketing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Affiliate Marketing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Affiliate Marketing project with this in-depth Affiliate Marketing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Affiliate Marketing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Affiliate Marketing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Affiliate Marketing investments work better.
This Affiliate Marketing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.