Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Affiliated Managers Group Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Affiliated Managers Group related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Affiliated Managers Group specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Affiliated Managers Group Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 692 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Affiliated Managers Group improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 692 standard requirements:
- Are Required Metrics Defined?
- Is data collected on key measures that were identified?
- How will we build a 100-year startup?
- What is our Affiliated Managers Group Strategy?
- What attendant changes will need to be made to ensure that the solution is successful?
- How is the way you as the leader think and process information affecting your organizational culture?
- What prevents you from making the changes you know will make you a more effective Affiliated Managers Group leader?
- What are the boundaries of the scope? What is in bounds and what is not? What is the start point? What is the stop point?
- To what extent does management recognize Affiliated Managers Group as a tool to increase the results?
- When is/was the Affiliated Managers Group start date?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Affiliated Managers Group book in PDF containing 692 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Affiliated Managers Group self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Affiliated Managers Group Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Affiliated Managers Group areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Affiliated Managers Group Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Affiliated Managers Group projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Affiliated Managers Group Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Affiliated Managers Group project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Executing Process Group: Is the programme supported by national and/or local institutions?
- Risk Register: What would the impact to the Affiliated Managers Group project objectives be should the risk arise?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Does the customer have a solid idea of what is required?
- Project Schedule: Did the final product meet or exceed user expectations?
- Cost Management Plan: Are updated Affiliated Managers Group project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current Affiliated Managers Group project stage?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you send out the agenda and meeting materials in advance?
- Procurement Management Plan: In which phase of the Acquisition Process Cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Communications Management Plan: Who have you worked with in past, similar initiatives?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is there a set of procedures to capture, analyze and act on quality metrics?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: During Affiliated Managers Group project executing, a team member identifies a risk that is not in the risk register. What should you do?
Step-by-step and complete Affiliated Managers Group Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Affiliated Managers Group project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Affiliated Managers Group project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Affiliated Managers Group project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Affiliated Managers Group project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Affiliated Managers Group project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Affiliated Managers Group project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Affiliated Managers Group project with this in-depth Affiliated Managers Group Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Affiliated Managers Group projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Affiliated Managers Group and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Affiliated Managers Group investments work better.
This Affiliated Managers Group All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.