Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical AFNOR Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any AFNOR related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated AFNOR specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the AFNOR Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 708 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which AFNOR improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 708 standard requirements:
- How are you going to measure success?
- Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about AFNOR. How do we gain traction?
- Is maximizing AFNOR protection the same as minimizing AFNOR loss?
- Do we have the right people on the bus?
- In the past year, what have you done (or could you have done) to increase the accurate perception of this company/brand as ethical and honest?
- Who are the people involved in developing and implementing AFNOR?
- What are the costs of reform?
- Was a data collection plan established?
- Can we add value to the current AFNOR decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
- Is the optimal solution selected based on testing and analysis?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the AFNOR book in PDF containing 708 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your AFNOR self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the AFNOR Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which AFNOR areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough AFNOR Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage AFNOR projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step AFNOR Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 AFNOR project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Does the Resource Management Plan include a personnel development plan?
- Scope Management Plan: Pareto diagrams, statistical sampling, flow charting or trend analysis used quality monitoring?
- Communications Management Plan: In your work, how much time is spent on stakeholder identification?
- Planning Process Group: Have operating capacities been created and/or reinforced in partners?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: The staff interests Ð is the group or the person interested in working for this AFNOR project?
- Project Scope Statement: Is the organization structure appropriate for the AFNOR projects size and complexity?
- Initiating Process Group: Although the AFNOR project manager does not directly manage procurement and contracting activities, who does manage procurement and contracting activities in your organization then if not the PM?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are enough systems & user personnel assigned to the AFNOR project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are the quality tools and methods identified in the Quality Plan appropriate to the AFNOR project?
- Scope Management Plan: Does the implementation plan have an appropriate division of responsibilities?
Step-by-step and complete AFNOR Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 AFNOR project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 AFNOR project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 AFNOR project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 AFNOR project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 AFNOR project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 AFNOR project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any AFNOR project with this in-depth AFNOR Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose AFNOR projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in AFNOR and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make AFNOR investments work better.
This AFNOR All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.