Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical After Service Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any After Service related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated After Service specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the After Service Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 761 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which After Service improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 761 standard requirements:
- Is the team adequately staffed with the desired cross-functionality? If not, what additional resources are available to the team?
- What is our formula for success in After Service ?
- What are strategies for increasing support and reducing opposition?
- Think of your After Service project. what are the main functions?
- How significant is the improvement in the eyes of the end user?
- Has a project plan, Gantt chart, or similar been developed/completed?
- Can we add value to the current After Service decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
- Is After Service linked to key stakeholder goals and objectives?
- An organizationally feasible system request is one that considers the mission, goals and objectives of the organization. key questions are: is the solution request practical and will it solve a problem or take advantage of an opportunity to achieve company goals?
- Why is After Service important for you now?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the After Service book in PDF containing 761 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your After Service self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the After Service Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which After Service areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough After Service Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage After Service projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step After Service Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 After Service project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Performance Report: To what degree do team members understand one anotherÕs roles and skills?
- WBS Dictionary: Are indirect costs charged to the appropriate indirect pools and incurring organization?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is a PMO (After Service project Management Office) in place which provides oversight to the After Service project?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Does the customer have a solid idea of what is required?
- Executing Process Group: What were things that you did well, but could improve, and how?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have After Service project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Change Management Plan: How do you know the requirements you documented are the right ones?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are the quality tools and methods identified in the Quality Plan appropriate to the After Service project?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How do you know that all team members are learning?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How solid is the After Service projection of competitive reaction?
Step-by-step and complete After Service Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 After Service project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 After Service project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 After Service project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 After Service project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 After Service project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 After Service project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any After Service project with this in-depth After Service Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose After Service projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in After Service and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make After Service investments work better.
This After Service All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.