Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical AG Real Estate Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any AG Real Estate related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated AG Real Estate specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the AG Real Estate Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which AG Real Estate improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Is the team sponsored by a champion or stakeholder leader?
- Is the suppliers process defined and controlled?
- How to measure lifecycle phases?
- Does AG Real Estate appropriately measure and monitor risk?
- Will team members regularly document their AG Real Estate work?
- Why is it important to have senior management support for a AG Real Estate project?
- What are the dynamics of the communication plan?
- What is the source of the strategies for AG Real Estate strengthening and reform?
- Are we making progress? and are we making progress as AG Real Estate leaders?
- What information is critical to our organization that our executives are ignoring?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the AG Real Estate book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your AG Real Estate self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the AG Real Estate Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which AG Real Estate areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough AG Real Estate Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage AG Real Estate projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step AG Real Estate Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 AG Real Estate project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Pop Quiz Ð What changed on AG Real Estate project Scope Statement input?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What happens when others get pulled for higher priority AG Real Estate projects?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Is there a clear cause and effect between the activity and the lesson learned?
- Procurement Audit: Are there regular reviews and analysis of the performance of the procurement function/unit?
- Cost Management Plan: Are non-critical path items updated and agreed upon with the teams?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is current scope of the AG Real Estate project substantially different than that originally defined?
- Cost Management Plan: Were AG Real Estate project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Will the current technology alter during the life of the AG Real Estate project?
- Team Operating Agreement: Are there influences outside the team that may affect performance, and if so, have you identified and addressed them?
- Procurement Audit: Are regulations and protective measures in place to avoid corruption?
Step-by-step and complete AG Real Estate Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 AG Real Estate project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 AG Real Estate project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 AG Real Estate project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 AG Real Estate project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 AG Real Estate project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 AG Real Estate project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any AG Real Estate project with this in-depth AG Real Estate Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose AG Real Estate projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in AG Real Estate and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make AG Real Estate investments work better.
This AG Real Estate All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.