Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Agent-based model Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Agent-based model related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Agent-based model specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Agent-based model Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Agent-based model improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Agent-based model? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
- What are the key elements of your Agent-based model performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
- What are the Roles and Responsibilities for each team member and its leadership? Where is this documented?
- What are the implications of this decision 10 minutes, 10 months, and 10 years from now?
- How do we decide how much to remunerate an employee?
- How does the Agent-based model manager ensure against scope creep?
- Is the team sponsored by a champion or stakeholder leader?
- Do we do Agent-Based Modeling and Simulation?
- What Is Agent-Based Modeling & Simulation?
- Agent-based modeling: A revolution?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Agent-based model book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Agent-based model self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Agent-based model Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Agent-based model areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Agent-based model Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Agent-based model projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Agent-based model Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Agent-based model project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Will Agent-based model project success require up to date information at a moments notice?
- Decision Log: Do strategies and tactics aimed at less than full control reduce the costs of management or simply shift the cost burden?
- Change Management Plan: Have the approved procedures and policies been published?
- Procurement Audit: Were there no inconsistencies between the several tender documents?
- Closing Process Group: Just how important is your work to the overall success of the Agent-based model project?
- WBS Dictionary: The WBS is developed as part of a Joint Planning session. But how do you know that youve done this right?
- Executing Process Group: What Are the Critical Steps Involved in Selecting Measures and Initiatives?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Does all Agent-based model project documentation reside in a common repository for easy access?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is Agent-based model project status reviewed with the steering and executive teams at appropriate intervals?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its staff placements are appropriately effective and constructive in relation to program-related learning outcomes?
Step-by-step and complete Agent-based model Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Agent-based model project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Agent-based model project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Agent-based model project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Agent-based model project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Agent-based model project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Agent-based model project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Agent-based model project with this in-depth Agent-based model Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Agent-based model projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Agent-based model and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Agent-based model investments work better.
This Agent-based model All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.