Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Agile Architecture Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Agile Architecture related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Agile Architecture specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Agile Architecture Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 703 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Agile Architecture improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 703 standard requirements:
- What improvements in the way you approach modeling and documentation can you make on your current project team?
- How you would go about initial modeling. What are the primary models that you would choose?
- How do you ensure the cohesiveness of the architecture in a project developed with agility?
- How much detailed modeling you would need to do throughout this sort of project?
- How to become a next-gen, digital enterprise given all the legacy technology?
- What approaches have you seen for eliciting requirements from stakeholders?
- So how do you know the requirements you documented are the right ones?
- What documents would you create and maintain throughout the project?
- What business goals could affect our Architectural decisions?
- What is role of the process abstraction in your organization?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Agile Architecture book in PDF containing 703 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Agile Architecture self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Agile Architecture Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Agile Architecture areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Agile Architecture Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Agile Architecture projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Agile Architecture Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Agile Architecture project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Executing Process Group: How well defined and documented were the Agile Architecture project management processes you chose to use?
- Formal Acceptance: General estimate of the costs and times to complete the Agile Architecture project?
- Requirements Documentation: How do you get the user to tell you what they want?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What are the channels available for distribution to the customer?
- Communications Management Plan: Are you constantly rushing from meeting to meeting?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What were things that you did well, but could improve, and how?
- Schedule Management Plan: Do Agile Architecture project managers participating in the Agile Architecture project know the Agile Architecture projects true status first hand?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What are the basic principles and objectives of performance measurement and assessment?
- Risk Audit: What expertise do auditors need to generate effective business-level risk assessments, and to what extent do auditors currently possess those attributes?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Does the solution fit in with organizations technical architectural requirements?
Step-by-step and complete Agile Architecture Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Agile Architecture project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Agile Architecture project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Agile Architecture project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Agile Architecture project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Agile Architecture project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Agile Architecture project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Agile Architecture project with this in-depth Agile Architecture Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Agile Architecture projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Agile Architecture and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Agile Architecture investments work better.
This Agile Architecture All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.