Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Agile contracts Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Agile contracts related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Agile contracts specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Agile contracts Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 788 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Agile contracts improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 788 standard requirements:
- Is there a relationship between the origin and type of a software project and the software process employed and related to that, are software processes tailored to suit the origin and type?
- Do these practices reduce or even eliminate contention during ongoing re-negotiations, because adjustment issues are often inherently fuzzy variations of Is that a defect or a feature?
- Given that the customer has the secure feeling generated from the fixed-price contract, why would the customer need to prioritize the features?
- How important are Agile Contract issues in the larger picture of ensuring the success of the underlying focus of the contract - the project?
- If you have to do an FPFS project, should you use an agile method or a sequential life cycle (waterfall, ...) and traditional approach?
- If little or no documentation has been produced, to what documents can the parties point as evidence of their respective expectations?
- Does agile provide a silver bullet to solve all these problems and guarantee that the project will be successful 100% of the time?
- Are the right people, the hands-on users, involved in acceptance, and at each iteration are they collaborating with the supplier?
- Are architectures of products determined and set at the beginning of a project or do they emerge with the development process?
- In that case, the most frequent question you get is, How do you do fixed-price, fixed-scope projects with an agile method?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Agile contracts book in PDF containing 788 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Agile contracts self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Agile contracts Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Agile contracts areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Agile contracts Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Agile contracts projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Agile contracts Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Agile contracts project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Initiating Process Group: The Agile contracts project Managers have maximum authority in which type of organization?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are team building activities completed to improve team performance?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What should be the gestation period for the Agile contracts project with this technology?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How is performance assessment used in making future award decisions including options and extend/compete decisions?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are Agile contracts project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Source Selection Criteria: In order of importance, which evaluation criteria are the most critical to the determination of your overall rating?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Based on your Agile contracts project communication management plan, what worked well?
- Change Request: Are there requirements attributes that are strongly related to the occurrence of defects and failures?
- Team Member Status Report: Does the product, good, or service already exist within the organization?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are procurement deliverables arriving on time and to specification?
Step-by-step and complete Agile contracts Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Agile contracts project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Agile contracts project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Agile contracts project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Agile contracts project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Agile contracts project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Agile contracts project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Agile contracts project with this in-depth Agile contracts Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Agile contracts projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Agile contracts and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Agile contracts investments work better.
This Agile contracts All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.