Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Agile Developer Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Agile Developer related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Agile Developer specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Agile Developer Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 615 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Agile Developer improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 615 standard requirements:
- Is there a critical path to deliver Agile Developer results?
- How can we become more high-tech but still be high touch?
- What are the gaps in my knowledge and experience?
- How will you measure the results?
- What were the financial benefits resulting from any ground fruit or low-hanging fruit (quick fixes)?
- We picked a method, now what?
- Will Agile Developer have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
- What are your most important goals for the strategic Agile Developer objectives?
- Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Agile Developer delivery for example is new software needed?
- Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Agile Developer strengthening and reform actually originate?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Agile Developer book in PDF containing 615 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Agile Developer self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Agile Developer Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Agile Developer areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Agile Developer Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Agile Developer projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Agile Developer Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Agile Developer project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What are the probable external agencies to act as Agile Developer project manager?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is a payment system in place with proper reviews and approvals?
- Human Resource Management Plan: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next Agile Developer project?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree will the team adopt a concrete, clearly understood, and agreed-upon approach that will result in achievement of the teamÕs goals?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a policy on purchasing from users of company products?
- Procurement Management Plan: What were things that you did well, but could improve, and how?
- Procurement Audit: Does the contract include performance-based clauses?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Are compilers and code generators available and suitable for the product to be built?
- Lessons Learned: What was the single greatest success and the single greatest shortcoming or challenge from the Agile Developer projects perspective?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Has the approach and development strategy of the Agile Developer project been defined, documented and accepted by the appropriate stakeholders?
Step-by-step and complete Agile Developer Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Agile Developer project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Agile Developer project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Agile Developer project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Agile Developer project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Agile Developer project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Agile Developer project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Agile Developer project with this in-depth Agile Developer Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Agile Developer projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Agile Developer and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Agile Developer investments work better.
This Agile Developer All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.