Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Agile HR Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Agile HR related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Agile HR specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Agile HR Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 831 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Agile HR improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 831 standard requirements:
- What are the key elements of your Agile HR performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
- Cloud management for Agile HR do we really need one?
- Are different versions of process maps needed to account for the different types of inputs?
- Who should receive measurement reports ?
- If no one would ever find out about your accomplishments, how would you lead differently?
- What other areas of the group might benefit from the Agile HR teams improvements, knowledge, and learning?
- If we werent already in this business, would we enter it today? And if not, what are we going to do about it?
- How likely is the current Agile HR plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
- Identify an operational issue in your organization. for example, could a particular task be done more quickly or more efficiently?
- Is full participation by members in regularly held team meetings guaranteed?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Agile HR book in PDF containing 831 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Agile HR self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Agile HR Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Agile HR areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Agile HR Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Agile HR projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Agile HR Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Agile HR project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Are software metrics formally captured, analyzed and used as a basis for other Agile HR project estimates?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its system for governing staff behaviour is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What is the BEST thing for the Agile HR project manager to do?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its support services planning and management systems are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Cost Baseline: Should a more thorough impact analysis be conducted?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What is the level of experience available with the organization?
- Initiating Process Group: Do you know if the Agile HR project requires outside equipment or vendor resources?
- Cost Baseline: Has operations management formally accepted responsibility for operating and maintaining the product(s) or service(s) delivered by the Agile HR project?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: In what way has the programme come up with innovative measures for problem-solving?
- Procurement Audit: Did the conditions included in the contract protect the risk of non-performance by the supplier and were there no conflicting provisions?
Step-by-step and complete Agile HR Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Agile HR project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Agile HR project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Agile HR project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Agile HR project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Agile HR project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Agile HR project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Agile HR project with this in-depth Agile HR Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Agile HR projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Agile HR and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Agile HR investments work better.
This Agile HR All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.