This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Agile Management assessment.
'I've been using The Art of Service for 7 years and I've always loved the their products. It makes me a more efficient employee at any company I've ever been employed it. I always buy a self assessment when I start a new position.' - Director of Analytics in the Manufacturing Industry
'The Art of Service's self assessment works very well and provides significant visual analytics on operations to our end users.' - Manager, IT Clinical Systems in the Healthcare Industry
'Visualizing data will be critical to information driven decisions' - The Art of Service is a leader. Ease of use, flexibility, improved time to market for information decisions, user experience and adoption all contributed to a high ranking of the The Art of Service self assessment products. Pre-existing deployments and knowledge of The Art of Service was also a contributing factor in the decision.' - Technical Director in the Transportation Industry
What Is The Agile Management Self-Assessment?
The Agile Management Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Agile Management work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Agile Management task and that every Agile Management outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Agile Management opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Agile Management advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Agile Management Self-Assessment. Featuring 810 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Agile Management improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Agile Management Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 810 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Agile Management Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Agile Management Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Agile Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Agile Management and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Agile Management with this Agile Management Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 810 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Agile Management services/products?
- Define Question: Do the Agile Management decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- Measure Question: Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Agile Management delivery for example is new software needed?
- Analyze Question: How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Agile Management into the services that we provide?
- Improve Question: How do we go about Securing Agile Management?
- Control Question: Agile Management -an oxymoron?: Who needs managers anyway?
- Sustain Question: How does the Agile Management manager ensure against scope creep?
Value [to you] of the Agile Management Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Agile Management Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.