Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical AGILE (satellite) Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any AGILE (satellite) related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated AGILE (satellite) specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the AGILE (satellite) Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 707 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which AGILE (satellite) improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 707 standard requirements:
- How do you measure the Operational performance of your key work systems and processes, including productivity, cycle time, and other appropriate measures of process effectiveness, efficiency, and innovation?
- Who are the key stakeholders?
- Against what alternative is success being measured?
- Are accountability and ownership for AGILE (satellite) clearly defined?
- Are there different segments of customers?
- Have all of the relationships been defined properly?
- How do we know that any AGILE (satellite) analysis is complete and comprehensive?
- What are the Key enablers to make this AGILE (satellite) move?
- Is the AGILE (satellite) scope manageable?
- What tools do you use once you have decided on a AGILE (satellite) strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the AGILE (satellite) book in PDF containing 707 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your AGILE (satellite) self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the AGILE (satellite) Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which AGILE (satellite) areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough AGILE (satellite) Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage AGILE (satellite) projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step AGILE (satellite) Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 AGILE (satellite) project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Requirements Management Plan: Will the AGILE (satellite) project requirements become approved in writing?
- Scope Management Plan: Are AGILE (satellite) project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Milestone List: Do you foresee any technical risks or developmental challenges?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What happens if you cannot produce the documentation for the single audit?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Verify business objectives. Are they appropriate, and well-articulated?
- Scope Management Plan: Knowing the health of the AGILE (satellite) project Ð What is the status?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Does the detailed AGILE (satellite) project plan identify individual responsibilities for the next 4Ð6 weeks?
- Lessons Learned: To what extent was the evolution of risks communicated?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What are best practices for delivering and developing training evaluations to maximize the benefits of leveraging emerging technologies?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What are the uncertainties associated with the technology selected for the AGILE (satellite) project?
Step-by-step and complete AGILE (satellite) Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 AGILE (satellite) project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 AGILE (satellite) project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 AGILE (satellite) project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 AGILE (satellite) project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 AGILE (satellite) project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 AGILE (satellite) project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any AGILE (satellite) project with this in-depth AGILE (satellite) Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose AGILE (satellite) projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in AGILE (satellite) and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make AGILE (satellite) investments work better.
This AGILE (satellite) All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.